1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

"Nirvana" - Linea E+ PnP 'AMPLIFIED'

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by SKYWALKER, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    I agree, What I am talking about is default wiring for speakers, currently for the 4 speakers there is wiring already done, and thus we dont need to pull any extra cable, but for sub I dont think there is any kind of wiring done by default, thus one would be requried to pull additional wire from sub to either to ampli for direct connection, or has to pull the wire upto the HU where the default connectors for other 4 speakers is located and connect it into the ampli connector kit.
  2. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    You can connect Sub directly into the Amp.
    If you are planning of installing amp in boot you need only 1-2 feet wire.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

@vijay: thanks

@skywalker: Are the default wiring for speakers are capable of handling the load? Whats your view and experiences on same
  4. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    @skywalker.....do you plan to power the amp directly from the battery when you add a sub or run it like it is with ACC. I think the power wiring in the extenion cable and the adaptor is of a higher gauge for its length. Wiring harness is about 15 feet so with a sub...the load will be around 60 amp...which calls for a 8 guage wire. Those thick red or blue ones. wht do u think??

And instead of going to ACC for power why dint you connect the yellow cable with a yellow on the adaptor which lets you power on the amp with the HU? Ignition being off or on.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

Adutt: yellow with yellow means constant power, i thing yellow with red (power on ignition) would do the job, i have to still get details on this, could not find any local installer who had dont Pnp installation, thus they have no clue in regard to this.
  6. Bonnie

Bonnie

wow useful info my long lost dream came true,hav ordered the amp and JBL sub for my babe....as of now im doing fine with Alpine comp speakers sgh600c in front and sgh600 at rear..very nice speaker set