1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nikon Coolpix 4100 Compact Digicam

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Cubbie, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Hi All,
    i am selling my Nikon Coolpix 4100 with 3x Optical zoom which I bought in UK, London.
    immediately after a 2-3months of usage I bought a Nikon SLR, hence this was mostly traveling along with me as a backup camera and hardly used.

As with its age, you can definitely expect the camera to have few scuff mark due to wifey storing it in her bag with a comb. This is evident in the pics attached, but this has nothing to do with the world class photos this camera is able to click !!

image.jpg

Additionally I had purchased the Rechargeable Batteries and a original Nikon Coolpix Charger which is also part of the sale.

image.jpg

Batteries, have not charged them for few years now and it being a NiMH, unsure if will work - hence batteries are free !!

Cost of Camera : very nominal 2000/-
    Cost of charger : 800/-
    Cost of Battery : Free !!
    Pick up : can drop in south Bangalore, if someone requires it to be couriered then it will be on their own cost.
    Additional info : i will bubble wrap it for courier

image.jpg

features : Nikon Coolpix 4100.
    The 4100 has a four megapixel CCD and a three times optical zoom lens, it has 14.5 MB of built-in flash storage and an SD memory card slot.
    Designed to be as easy to use as possible the Coolpix 4100 has a straightforward control layout, a new simplified Graphic User Interface and a range of scene shooting modes designed to help even the complete novice get results in different situations.

Like all other models in the popular COOLPIX series, the E4100 has been designed to make things simple for the user and to allow increased versatility without compromising the fun of the moment. In line with this it features 15 handy Scene modes, four of which offer a Scene Assistance function. These do away with most of the preparation when shooting in common situations, achieving quality results when taking shots that range from sunsets to fireworks, to portraits. Users can also enjoy recording movies with sound, preserving special moments in a much more expressive way.

With a high-quality 3x optical Zoom-Nikkor lens and 4x digital zoom, the COOLPIX 4100 gives users a high degree of control over the way they compose their shots. The COOLPIX 4100 makes it easy for the user to zoom in close on a single subject or person, zoom out to take group shots, and even use the handy Macro mode which can be used as close as 4cm so that small objects can fill the frame. However you compose, you'll find the COOLPIX 4100 achieves vibrant colors, faithful contrast, and impressive clarity - all made possible by Nikon's advanced image processing algorithms.

A range of other features make shooting more fun. Five Color options comprising Standard color, Vivid color, Black-and-white, Sepia, and Cyanotype can be used to achieve creative results. A handy AF illumination assist function makes it easier to achieve sharp focus when shooting in poor light. A useful Blur Warning function alerts users of shots compromised by camera shake, giving them the choice to record them or not.

The COOLPIX 4100 is also compatible with a wide range of rechargeable and disposable batteries, including alkaline batteries, which are easy to find.

image.jpg
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Dude, you are on a selling spree. :D
  3. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    Yea, few more items coming !! Trying to make money for my ICE
    1 person likes this.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Guess we would need a special section called Cubbie Sales :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    2 people like this.
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Can you try selling it the ICE guy itself in exchange for the set up (part payment).:-D
    1 person likes this.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    @ghodlur : The ICE Guy will them become a Mall manager / owner :p