1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nicknames Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by gautamkhadse, Jul 10, 2010.

1. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    @MOds : Please move the thread to apt section , was confused so posted it in here ::

Hi Guys ,

I was just thinking , each one of us has a nickname in the forum , for whatever reason that may be . So , I though each one of us should have a nickname for our FIATs too ( just a thought , some may not like the idea ) . So , if , i repeat , if you were to choose a nickname for your beauty what would it be . I hope we get some interesting answers . Lets try and limit the nicknames to a max of 2 words .

WARNING : anyone who uses a name like " THE BLUE EYED BOY " which is so gay would face a :ban .. lol :lol:
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I call Blue & Me Lady "Lina" (derived from Linea) :mrgreen:
  3. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    My friends have already named my beauty as 'Neelpari'.
    And what about your beauty Gautam?
  4. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune
    Well, I like to give nick to my car. My earlier car (Palio) was nicknames: Shadowfax. Who does not know what it is: Its the king of horses who is mastered by "Gandolf the White (The lord of the rings).

Well, continuing the trend, this time, I nicknamed my Punto as: Roheryn (The horse of Aragorn)
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    And reg my Linea, I haven't given her a nick but a friend Bala (on other forum & here too) calls my Linea "Shakira" :mrgreen: (as even after 15 months, she still looks like-new & stunning)
  6. johnny

johnny Regolare

Greater Noida
    Greater Noida
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I call my Blue & Me lady "Matilda", so "Matilda" it is.

Johnny
  7. yougotmi

yougotmi Amatore

Gaya
    Hmmm...nice...Shakira!!!

I have named her Bella which means beauty in Italian.
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    i call mine .. MiMi .. its a personal reason ... but its a cute name for a cute car
  9. I call my Linea "Magnifico" which means Gorgeous in Italian.

I had the oppurtunity to take one of my italian client for a drink last Christmas night. While at the parking lot, she said looking at my car "magnifico" at the first sight.

I was so thrilled & excited that day. Dont know how many mugs of beer i gulped & dont remember what happened later that night !! ::T ::T

I named my Linea Magnifico on that Xmas night.
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I call my Fiat Linea CARA MIA [My darling] :-D . In fact, the title of my ownership thread in another forum is Cara Mia, Fiat Linea!
    1 person likes this.