1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Nice car Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DEEPAK BAPAT, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

DEEPAK BAPAT Novizio

:car :car
    Hi guys
    In November i had a trip in south India from Pune obviously in Grande Punto Acive Diesel Mutijet Bosa Nova White. I wish to share my experience.
    First thing i would like to comment that Punto is nice car to drive,economical,smooth & comfortable
    First day i covered 900 kms. from Pune to Hosur in 15 hrs. Thanks to uncompleted NH-4 from Hubli to Davangiri we require 1.5 extra hour to complete.I drove whenever possible around 120 km per hour some times touching 140 a nice & stable drive.You do not feel the speed inside.Myself drove 700 kms out of this 900 kms.without any fatigue.
    Then we gone to Madurai,Kanyakumari,Tiruvanantpuram,Kuramarkam,Tekadi,Munnar,Kochi,Kozikode Manglore Goa & back to Pune.Punto took ghats of Takidi & Munnar nicely. Nobody complained about travel fatigue due to Punto.
    It took beaing to under carriage on Manglore to Bhatkal so called NH-17, :shocked it should be used for off road races.Having big trenches to fit entire car with depth around 8 to 9 inches. In Pune i showed this to Fiat at Pandit auto they told me not worry,just put the bar in the sheet below the engine corrected the sheet & asked me to go.
    I got overall average 19 km per liter with speed above 100,clogged Kerala highways( actually they are city roads not highways very few kms are highways) ac on etc.I am very happy about Punto only I expect from FIAT that they should sell substantially more cars to have the joy of owning a Punto to others.They are very dull people with a nice car to sell. :uh Tahnks & regards. Deepak from Pune
  2. Axn

Axn Regolare

I share ur feelings. I just completed 1400km run in rajasthan I vouch for the comfort and stability of this car.

3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Deepak gud to read ur expedition, i am also planning a trip to mangalore during my visit in july, waiting to see some pictures of the trip if you have taken, any admiration on the trip for the punto???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.