1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

News - Fiat looking for launching Maserati and Ferrari in India - Maserati Arrived in India

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Ravi, Aug 11, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    I am really good at pretending to be extremely wealthy, even if more-than-a-little carelessly shabby,;) maybe I can 'fool' them into a serious TD!:p

But seriously: methinks the margins on one, just one, Maserati for FCA will be the equal of, what? 200 or 500 or 1000 Lineas-?! :p

Am hoping FCA will display themselves in a full-multi-brand way at the AutoExpo: from the new Abarths and Jeeps to Maserati-s, and Ferrari too? To which, hopefully, will be available for display a premonition of the 'New Avventura' FCA has planned/promised for India, for late 2016?

@Saket Sidana We should head to Greater Noida for the Expo as a TFi bunch, what say?
    VIJENDRA SINGH and Saket Sidana like this.
  2. vinit

vinit Amatore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.3
    Ravi likes this.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I am told that Maserati is opening a showroom at the Airport road in Mumbai. The showroom is expected to be operational by end of the year it seems. Hope the brand makes a noteworthy entry in the country and we could get to see some drool worthy quatroppe models
  4. SVN

SVN Amatore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Got an opportunity to check out this beast :) ....Attached couple of snaps....Due to constraints could not take and share more pics :(

_20150925_171859.JPG

_20150925_171639.JPG

_20150925_171951.JPG
    abhinav_nani, SOOZ_P, Revv and 2 others like this.
  5. Revv

Revv Amatore

Chinchwad, Pune
    Chinchwadgaon Pune
    Linea 1.4
    Man ... I just love Maserati Quattroporte!! If I start saving now may be I can buy one when I am 90. Still it would be worth though :happy:
    prabhjot likes this.