1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Newly announced accessories for our Point's & Line's!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Dipesh_enr, Dec 24, 2012.

1. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    If its @fiat.com then not sure why Mr. Pai's emails are bouncing back :(

I have been to RS Motors (Kandivali) which is a part of the Kava Motors. RS Motors is a multi-brand service center but specializes in Fiats and is the official Part Stockist. I had checked the alloys with them and they had the Linea TJET+ 16inchers for about 5.5k each. Its a good place to get genuine spares at cheaper price too, especially for out of warranty Fiats.
    2 people like this.
  2. macky

macky Amatore

The point here is
    1. why price it so high @10K
    2. why produce them with such inferior quality( with respect to the bends)

Either reduce the price if they cant get the QC right, even if then get the QC right, still 10K is atleast 40% on the higher side!!
    This is exactly what my concern is and what i was trying to convey and not if i can get it at KAVA or not. Assuming I was not in TFI, then probably I wouldnt have known abt KAVA motors, even now, even though I know the place, how feasible is it to go there to get one or two alloys from hyderabad?
    I hope you understood the point I was trying to make.

3. PuntoSingh

PuntoSingh Amatore

Faridabad
    NCR
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yep that is correct. I was wondering if the prices is for set 4, why people are going for after Market alloys. :(
  4. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    The point about OEM pricing and quality is the same for most manufacturers like Skoda and VW etc. They all have similarly priced alloy wheels with issue with bending and going out of shape. This is one reason why many prefer aftermarket alloys even though new cars come with OEM alloys. Now if this is the company's corporate policy to dupe people??? your guess is as good as mine.

On the point of Kava, I think most people buying today's Fiats do so because are "Aware" of the brand and what it has to offer. And this Awareness comes from forums like TFI and TBHP or previous owners of Fiat. So in my mind a simple search for cheaper spares or any search related to Fiat spares would lead them to vendors like Kava. Thats the whole idea of repeating the name of vendors, so it comes up in more and more searches.

I am not saying you are wrong, I am simply trying to give a viable alternative to all readers not just TFI-ians.
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
    2 people like this.
  5. macky

macky Amatore

Thanks buddy!!
    1 person likes this.
  6. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Still cant reach Mr.Pai and no reponse from the contact-us option from the Fiat website :(

How else can we get these accessories?
  7. Door moulding SET : is it only the Rub Rails stuck to the Doors. The picture also shows a Black strip on the runner board. is that too included in the SET ? Anybody Any idea ?

doorMoulding.jpg
  8. vaisakhdutt

vaisakhdutt

kerala
    Can anyone tell me what are the accessories as a offer that i have to ask the dealer while i 'm going to buy the

Grande Punto emotion 1.3 ? plz reply urgent
  9. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    They usually give the Floor mats, mud flaps as the free standard accessories.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3