1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Newly announced accessories for our Point's & Line's!!!

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Dipesh_enr, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    MRP - always has all tax included.
  2. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Can anyone tell-me/find-out if these accessories are available at any FASS in Mumbai please. I checked back in November beginning and the Linea Spoiler, Tjet Scuff Plates,moulded flaps etc were not available anywhere :(
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  3. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Have sourced it from an employee working with FIAT now.:wink:

- - - Merged Post - - -

I have asked Balaji Autoworld for this. I guess they are having it in there Kalyan showroom. Will have to confirm with them again.
    1 person likes this.
  4. macky

macky Amatore

Guys,

Any idea when the price of Punto/Linea Alloy wheel will be reduced to buyable price.
    98 PCD alloys are not easily available and more over even if one manages them, still there would be limited designs.
    What about people like me who like the OEM design and wantes to retain them, yet have some trouble due to frequent alloy wheel getting bent.
    Its really difficult to shell out 10k every time, once in 6 months!!
    1 person likes this.
  5. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    I bought my TJ from Balaji but back then the Autoworld (Fiat only showroom) was still being discussed. Back then they didn't have any of them. But if you can re-check and let us all know it will be greatly appreciated. I am ready to buy the above listed accessories right away (and my first service at 5k will be due soon)
  6. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Accessories will be available at Balaji Autoworld itself in about a months time. An advisor there had told me the last time i went. If you want them early, you can talk to Mr. Pai who is the regional sales manager of FIAT.
    1 person likes this.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Next time, you want to change your alloys, go for these..
    Looks better that even stock, in its hypersilver finish. It was available in 17 inch also earlier, but now relaunched it with only 15 inchers
    http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/product1/search/350/101/15/75/38/h_431.htm

- - - Merged Post - - -

Next time, you want to change your alloys, go for these..
    Looks better than even stock, in its hypersilver finish. It was available in 17 inch also earlier, but now relaunched it with only 15 inchers
    http://www.alloywheelsindia.com/product1/search/350/101/15/75/38/h_431.htm
  8. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore

True, all alloys on my ride are bent. I am planning to remove alloys and stick to steel rims. I cant spend 10k on FIAT alloys. It is worthless. In 1.5 yrs, all alloys going kaput is not acceptable at all.
  9. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    How about getting them at around 5.5k a piece? Try Kava Motors Mumbai.

Hey Dipesh, I am unable to reach the "@ fiapl dot com" nor the "@ fiat dot com" addresses can you tell me what is correct domain for the email Ids?
  10. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    It is @fiat.com , have you been to Kava? Have heard of it but not been there. How is the place?
    1 person likes this.