1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by dr.kush123, Nov 19, 2013.

1. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Hii everyone. This is kush from Indore. I have just now booked my punto emotion diesel variant, up for delivery in early December this year. Do fill in to suggest some additives that can be done in the stock model. Looking forward to it...
    Thanks. .
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Welcome to the forum Dr Kush. Take some time to read the rules n regulations to keep the integrity of the forum.

For a new car, I would suggest not to use any additives. Let us know of your wonership, dealership experience once you get the delivery of the car.
  3. shubham91

shubham91 Novizio

patiala
    Welcome Dr Kush and congratulations to you on the booking of the italian beauty! Please discus in deep the booking experience and discounts offered etc! And also post a lot of pictures of your new love!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Hi
    Thanks alot. I was first going for verna fluidic 1.4 diesel but after the test drive, I realised that it was too lite to drive n although the pick up was great and drive was smooth with great interiors, I just couldnt relate to the car. May it be the tightly packed door against my hands which was actually very uncomfortable. So I dropped the idea immediately n moved on to i20 as it was smaller verna just without the boot. Similarly i20 was great but I just couldnt feel the thrill of driving in these cars. N just at this time I came across thiss forum n read personalised reviews from all you guys n I decided to give it a try. I booked my test drive at sanghi motors, indore n got to drive this beauty punto sports on by pass road. It was about a 10km drive to the way bak to the showroom. N I got to drive it to 130km/hr. N I must say I fell in love wid the beauty at that vrry moment.
    I admit wen I entered the car, I was not tat happy with the console and all but the driving got hold of me.n it was so addictive tat I just cldnt think of going for neother car than this stallion.
    I must say the guy who assisted me mr. Manoj joshi of fiat caffe was very informative n confident in enlightening me.
    Tat was it, n I took no time n just decided to book it rite away.
    I m thankful to you all the team fiatians who upload there precious reviews here tat helped me decide wat car to choose n cleared al the dilemma tat was being created by the common people reviews about these cars. But after reading ur reviews I realised tat yes, everyone else is rite abt it cuz they r common people who follow each other. Whereas all the fiatians r must more than that. As u guys drive the italian stallions. Beauty and the beast at the same time.
    I have booked a ferrari red punto emotion 75hp. N ordered them to get the alloy wheels painted to the graphite black color.
    I just csnt wait to catch hold, own and ride it asap. I just hope these 20 days pass soon :D
    4 people like this.
  5. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcoome to TFI forum,Dr.Kush.Congrats on booking Punto Emotion.Do post booking experince,discounts & dealership experince.plz post lots of pics while doing PDI when you see your soon to be delivered Punto.Btw,which colour have you booked?Dont think of additives to the stock model.
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Dr.Kush, Welcome to TFI and congratulations for your punto booking..
  7. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Sure I wil click pics n upload them. I have booked red color
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome to TFI dr.kush :)!! good to know that TFI was of help in deciding your car. It will surely help you pass the 20 days faster ;)

Please do not use sms lingo while posting and help us keep the forum clean and simple
  9. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Kush for your FERRARI:p..As everyone says ,please post the accessories that you are offered by them to suggest further.You may require ONLY car cover and reverse sensors as of now if not given by them..Otherwise you dont require any serious updates as of now.

EDIT::: I guess you are offered that 'Accessory PAck' which is made compulsory now..If so, you may not require further update other than Car cover.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  10. dr.kush123

dr.kush123 Timido

indore
    Thanks bharath. Yea I was offered for an ABSOLUTE pack. Which included fiat cover, matting, mud flaps, door sills, reverse parking sensors, car pad 5 GPS unit, absolute engorged on the bak of the car beneath the punto branding and I guess seat covers. I was also offered a total discount of 45k I guess which included exchange car bonus and some discount scheme that running throughout rite now I think.
    Tat is al that I know of.