1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Newbie Onboard yet to be Proud Owner of "The Muscle Stalion - 90hp"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheDrifter, Jul 18, 2011.

1. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hi All,
    I'm Anand from Hyderabad. A big HI to all FIAT Group. After lot of research i have decided to upgrade from my Mitsubishi Lancer GLXd 2000 Model to Grande Punto 90hp after considering Hyundai Fluidic Verna and Ford Fiesta 2011. As Verna having softer suspension i didn't like the bumpy ride all across due to bad roads in Hyderabad and Ford fiesta pricing was way too high than my budget. After researching a lot i shorted down on Hyundai i20 and Grand Punto 90hp.
    Read through lot of reviews on both Hyundai i20 and Punto, heard a lot of negative feedback about Hyundai i20 lower ground clearance and Steering rack issues after some 10k kms and its inefficient AC i dropped idea of even Test driving it. Then comes the day i booked an appointment for test drive with Tejaswi motors,Hyderabad. Sales executive arrived on prompt time as fixed and he got Tuscan Wine 90hp which didn't attracted me much on first look as it was already Dusk and was raining. Took a drive across outer ring road driven around 20kms all across and made up my mind this is what i was looking for.
    Yet to book the car as I'm waiting for auspicious day should be mostly by July 21st. Will keep posting more updates soon.
    Hope I will have some suggestions on what to take care off before getting into league of buying a car .

Regards,
    Anand
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Anand and congrats on choosing the mighty 90. The king of it's segment for sure.

Please read through the PDI checklist on TFI , and keep it handy when you will go for the car's PDI. Have a read of the 'Did you know ' thread to know much more about the car's features.

All the best.

Gurjinder
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  3. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Good choice! Huh! :)

Please do checkout the PDI checklist! :)
    And many Congratulations!
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  4. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    90 HP majjanu lyf bro
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thedrifter congratulations for 90HP. We both are in same condition even I am also waiting for my 90HP. I will be getting my car 23rd July.
  6. Sambikap

Sambikap Amatore

Welcome to FIAT family, Anand! And congrats on booking Punto!
  7. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations! Happy Motoring, enjoy the beauty.
  8. Hey Drifter Congrats buddy..which color do u plan to book
  9. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    With lot of confusion..Finally made up my mind to go with Tuscan Wine.. Yet to book on this thursday. Hopefully I will stick to same color ;-)
  10. TheDrifter

TheDrifter Amatore

Hyderabad
    Congratulations buddy! Just curious to know which color you booked for ?