1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Newbie in teamfiat--Need information (keep palio or buy NEW)

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by Navdeep, May 17, 2011.

1. @ Navdeep: I can imagine. Its pretty heart breaking. Thats the reason we decided otherwise and thought of tuning it up. Drifter, on this forum, will be doing it up as his kits are highly acclaimed for and famous.

Oh yesss.. Abarth graphics and red colored mirrors sounds awesome.
  2. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Congrats Navdeep,

BNW is good choice, elegant color and requires less maintenance. marks and dirt / dust is less evident. Avoid teflon coating even if its free, its not recommended these days.

I got BNW myself, but looking forward to the pics of yours. Its never the same car no matter how similar they may look.

Regards
  3. Navdeep

Navdeep

New Delhi
    Hey guys, today I got the glimpse of my BNW Punto mjd EP at the dealers place. Hopefully will bring it home on Friday.

What are the important things to check at the time of delivery?

~cheers
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Navdeep congrats buddy and check out the PDI checklist posted by Paddleshifter.
    Can't post a link as i'm typing from mobile, you'll have to search a little bit.

Search PDI CHECKLIST

Cheers
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great. I can understand your emotions :)
    Please follow PDI Checklist & uplaod the pics
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    All the best navdeep, Have a good PDi of the BNW Grande, and start up in the ownership Thread..
  7. Navdeep

Navdeep

New Delhi
    Became the Proud owner of BNW Punto MJD E+..

I didn't get the time to click any picture today will do it tomorrow and share with you guys in the new thread.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Awesome!

Congrats buddy!
  9. Navdeep i would say keep the palio,shes a beast and is a torquey indian muscle car.even i had the fi problem.you could move on till it needs a replacement.infact you could run another 20000kms with the problem.the trick,bring the key to mar and just jerk it to on,so as to make the fi armature to move.this makes the faulty fi sensor to skip to the next sensor,now the injector inline is coupled to the next sensor(which god bless is not a faulty one again)then remove the key completely and start the car as usual.
    Kudos she jumps into a growling start;-)
  10. Sorry paaji,never knew that you disposed your old ride.