1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Verna

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by gurjinder, May 12, 2011.

1. guys this thread for surely again turn into fiat marketing and ASS please refrain yourselves. As it is we have many threads.
    we dont need to bear around the bush on the same point. either those ppl at fiat should start getting sense or we leave this topic
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

I'm on my way to Jallandhar from Mohali, and halfway through the journey i've already seen 6 brand new Vernas.

Will update the count when im bak hme in the evening.
  3. My friend had a test drive of the New verna.
    He was all praise for the car except for the fact that post 100 km/h, it behaves like a boat, otherwise he was quite impressed. Equipment levels were good and the mid variant SX is pure VFM.

However, he rated the Linea far ahead of the new Verna but he doesnt want the Linea as he is scared of FIAT. LOL.
  4. royj

royj Esperto

This I concur from my experience. I had to change the entire combination switch of my Santro once due to a failure of one small PCB connected to it. So I had to shell out over Rs.1500/- for the entire combination switch assembly.
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I really dont understand that people likes the Punto/Linea after the testdrive, but why the Hell are they scared of Fiat. I know our neighbour loved Palio, then came the Linea and he was just praising Punto so much that i was sure he will go for it, But at last he switched for Santro Xing, After Questioning him he says Bhai it is Fiat Na so my fly did not agree for it. God knows what mentality they have for FIAT
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Herd mentality zindabad zindabad.

Whatever others think is right, zindabad zindabad.

7. Concur with you Amit,

I just had a chance the see a New verna being test driven in Bangalore outer ring road after kadiraena Halli underpass, towards Devegowda petrol pump, I think car was being driven at the speeds of 70-80 kmh,I noticed brake lights on in two of my favorite curves where I had managed to drive at 90 with out bothering to touch the brake, just to prove point to my friend sitting next to me.
    this road is fairly empty most part of day due to road being dug up at one end.

8. the solid planted feel does not come in such cars boss
    you see the suspension setup is so soft you feel as if the car is like going through in air and having a mind of its own.
    that planted feel comes only in european cars which concentrate more on driver and his related stuff rather than the bling..
    just a doubt??
    do you need 6 airbags in a car like punto with that thick sheet??
    or do you need to brake if you are entering a corner???
  9. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    be glad about the fact that intelligent personalities are few on planet.

apparently there is difference between daily newspaper and literature of Gary zukav.
  10. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    5000 bookings in 5 days , its started with highest response
    Last edited: May 17, 2011