1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Verna

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by gurjinder, May 12, 2011.

1. Pramit

Pramit Amatore

Hyderabad
    the 1.6 certainly is a meaty engine for a car like this ! we need 1.6 under our hoods man ... (provided the petrol cost goes down a bit)
  2. BASAVPAT

BASAVPAT Timido

BANGALORE
    ACI Magazine has rated Linea T-Jet better than Honda City/SX4/Ford Fiesta (EXISTING) in one of its Comparison reports in previous months. In June 2011 edition, ACI has rated Honda City better than New Verna. The equations sums up it all.

Linea T-JET will always be a better choice over New Verna and for that matter New Ford Fiesta with what ever reports we are readingin different forums apart from the frills the new cars boasting off.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    new Ford Fiesta Petrol comes with Twin Camshaft Technolgy & promises FE of 17kmpl for Petrol. Its a 1.5 Ltr engine.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kedar bhai , Twin Cams are nowadays found on most cars.

What Ford is raving about is the variable lift of the cams. Even then, nothing new here. Honda , Toyota mastered this when Ford was still making ancient pushrod engines. These silly yanks . :D

But yes, its not found in the FIRE engined FIATs which we have in India. Neither in the T-JET.

Gurjinder.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Paji I forgot post question in my last post. I wanted to know what is this twin camshaft technology. How it works? What are the advantages of that technology?