1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New User

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rajesh3rao, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Hi Guys,

Let me introduce my self. I am Rajesh from Mumbai and a proud owner of Punto Emotion 1.2 petrol version. I love going on long drives, i have a 2 wheeler as well during weekends i go out for long rides. Joined the forum but a bit late, until I saw my friend who visited Factory recently along with his friend who owned a Punto. I was very keen on visiting to the factory. Hope, whenever next time the team visit the factory, i would be the part of the Team.

Cheers and Happy Driving.

Don't forget to wear your seat belts.

Rajesh Rao :car
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Rajesh.

Keep driving, drive safe !
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    better late than never rajesh, njoy ur stay and do put ur ownership reviews and pics as well
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Warm welcome to you and your Punto, Rajesh Rao. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  5. thnks. and sure would upload the pics and ownership reviews
  6. Hi Ravi, Thanks for the warm welcome for me and my Punto. Hope to see you in one of the meets whenever it happens.

Drive safe and wear your seat belts.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay Rajesh nice to see you on TFI. Atlast you joined TFI as me & Shashi informed about this forum.

Upload few photos of your car & post review for your car
  8. Hi Kedar, which Shashi are you referring too? Shashikant is it? Are you too from Mphasis?