1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New User of Fiat Punto Dynamic Petrol White

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kuthub, Dec 29, 2011.

1. kuthub

kuthub

Chennai
    Hi all,

Happy to get into this TFI site. Bought New Fiat Punto on 04.10.2011 (On My Birthday). This is a petrol version. using for past three months - happy to use it.

Alterations done :
    1. Sun Film Added
    2. Black Sticker in top of Windshield
    3. Door handle are painted same as body colour. (Side Mirror remains black)
    4. Interior Pannel stickering done in 3M - (Wood work design)
    5. Number plate designed differently (Text and Position)

Future Plan :
    1. Searching Audi 0000 Emblem to replace Fiat Emblem in both sides.
    2. Plan to fix Fog Lamp, Spoilers and alloy wheels.
  2. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Why logo of Audi. Don't you like FIAT logo ?Spoiler is Right. But my personal suggestion is to avoid fog lamp. Because it needs seperate wiring. Cars with ECU/ECM have precise wiring. If any guy does any mistake while fitting fog lamp, then GOD save you.For Alloy wheel. Go for 14''. If you go for 15'' then you may face low ground clearance problem.
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats kuthub,
    Belated Birthday wishes to you, and welcome to TFI with your Grande,
    Do post the pictures of the mods you have done along with the review on thhe car, Is it your First car??,
    Y do you wanna go for the logo of Audi, FIAT has a good monogram with the 3D Design, you can go for the Abarth logo on the side indicators......(Just my suggestion)
  4. kuthub

kuthub

Chennai
    Dear Bhai - Thanks for your sugesstion. my question is can i fit the fog lamp in direct Fiat service or that too harm my system?... Wat is ECU & EMU? Reg alloy wheels - Thank i'll do that...

Dear Tony - Thanks a lot for the wishes. I'll sure post the picture once the work is done in my car. Audi logo jus to make the car to feel like it... can u help me by sharing abarath logo?..

Dear Bhai & Tony - Regards & Warm new year wishes to you & yoiur families.

Thank you.