1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Tyres and Windscreen/Mirror care

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by captain, May 18, 2013.

1. captain

captain

Mumbai
    Hi Guys :),

Nice to connect with all the proud Fiat owners.

I have a Red Punto MJD, Active.

I am completing 50K KMs soon and my tyres need replacement urgently.
    They presently are fitted with the JK tornado.

Please suggest me on the following:

1. Which tyres should I consider as replacement? How is michelin?
    2. Can I put any tyre which is R14 size?

I am not too keen on alloys, can I get a sporty wheel cap as the present ones are completely worn out(look old).

Lastly, after I moved to Mumbai, hard water marks have developed on the windscreen and no matter how much I try to clean, they do not go.
    What should I do to get rid of them.

Best Regards,

Capt Sagar
  2. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

I would suggest get new 15 inch steel rims and the Linea Active wheel caps. Looks killer.

Go for comfort oriented tyres like Michelin Primacy LC/ Bridgestone MY02/ MRF ZLO. Many of us are using them and are happy with those tyres. With regards to size, depends on whether you want the 15 inchers or retaining the old 14 inch wheels.

Try rubbing the windscreen with a mild abrasive paste. Try on a small portion first. You can also try scrubbing it with some lime. Might remove the salt deposits.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
  3. captain

captain

Mumbai
    Where can I get the 15 inch steel rims and Linea active wheel cover? At the dealership.

If you could call me and guide me with certain queries, it will be great. My no is 9324118999.

Thanks.
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Captain go to Kava Motors at Opera House and you will get all required thing from him. He has garage at Hindustan Naka, Charkop in West Kandiwali area.