1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to TFI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Siddharth Lal, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Thank bro, will definitely post some pics as I get my car delivered. Eagerly waiting for the delivery, the deleviry is expected by 29th nov. My buying experience so far at Fiat Caffe has been really good, firstly the sales person (Keshav) is really knoledgible & encouraging, all my questions were answered nicely with full satisfaction, he helped me a lot in deciding the colour & variant i was looking for, before booking i even got 3 test drives, 1st test drive for 100 Kms on Greater Noida expressway where I achieved a top speed of 170 km/hr driving gp MJD.

Secondly, really liked the ambience & styling of this Fiat's Exclusive showroom, the showroom is really eye catchy, good textured with red colour on white, the showroom has its own caffe offering 18 different Italian coffee flavours, has a waiting lounge offering car magazines & books to read & has huge LED TVs displaying Fiat cars. The overall concept of Fiat Caffe is something really different & is not the same like we see in every other showrooms.

Buying experience so far is good, let's hope it stays good Till the end & I get the delivery as promised. Will post a detailed report regarding my choice & buying experience later on as I get my delivery.
    2 people like this.
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Thats great Sid. Awaiting for pics :)
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Siddharth, Welcome to TFI.
    Congrats on the purchase of the beauty.
    Nice to hear your experience @ FIAT caffe
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2012
    1 person likes this.