1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to TFI - Booked Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sekar1984, Jun 15, 2011.

1. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Hi Sekar welcome to the club.....
    Congrats on your new car :)
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    sekar congrats on the Car,
    Dont worry dude 4.5K is okay as you have the Number you requested so forget it, i have paid 1K to the agent he had given me the starting 2 digit and told to select the last 2 digit per his quota alloted,
    Take care and drive safe
  3. sekar1984

sekar1984

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot Guys for the welcome! Tomorrow is the delivery, i am getting nervous day by day. my BNW Angel is ready to come to my home tomorrow...hurray!!!!!!!!!!
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard sekar1984

Trust you would be enjoying the delivery of the beautiful Punto today :)
  5. sekar1984

sekar1984

Bangalore
    Bad Experience while Delivery!

hmmm....it has been 4 days that BNW Angel was registered and just kept untouched in the garage of KHT Motors.
    1. Vehicle was scheduled at 11.30AM for the delivery on Sunday June 19, 3011
    2. The sales man was off today due to some personal issues, he arranged another person from the showroom for the delivery.
    3. huh, he came to meet me @11.30 sharp :( no information given.
    4. Vehicle was not washed, (finally washed with a bucket full of water), there is no one with the car for Demo, supporting the customer, nothing done :(, i just went to the showroom signed the papers and drove the car off.
    5. Felt happy Atleast they have given me 5ltrs of Diesel ;)
    6. So far i have interacted 3 salesmen with KHT motors and seriously none of them have a good idea of the car. :dance
    7. FInally car delivered by keeping myself happy by distributing chocolates and came back home.
    I will post the pics of the beauty taken near my home is some time.
  6. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Sekar, Firstly congrats on getting the punto home!!
    you had chosen a sunday as your cars delivery day when the showroom operates with minimum staff and service center is closed!!
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Eagerly waiting photos Sekhar.
  8. Hi Sekhar,

welcome to TFI and Congrats for the car. enjoy the car the most. Even i got my car same as yours delivered on 17th June 2011 from prerana motors very smooth process and on time delivery, i need not to run for anything. Just did email communication and Mr. Vijay was on the other end replying on.Till date done 650kms and tell you car is just awesome. what to say about mileage 650kms i driven i m getting 19.4kpl.. :D i m very happy after driving punto (was drivng petrol Palio before :()
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    sekar1984 forget the Sales Man buddy,
    Relax as you have the Angel with you, and enjoy every bit of its ride, She is waiting just for you command.,
    Maybe they are now Jealous that the Fiats sale is picking up............
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats Sekar!

When are you posting the pics.

You can lodge your concern/complaint about the delivery experience in this thread . There is a KHT motors representative "adit" , who answers queries.

Gurjinder.