1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to TFI - Booked Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sekar1984, Jun 15, 2011.

1. sekar1984

sekar1984

Bangalore
    Dear Punto'ers and Linea'tes - I am new to TFI and just booked by GP 1.3MJD Emotion BNW and waiting for the Dvery... I have booked in KHT Motors Bangalore.
    I was really impressed the way the booking went, i have booked on June 03, 2011 and they have agreed to deliver on June 10, 2011. Though the sales person was not providing all the details pertaining to the car and booking TFI helped me to understand so many things.
    Then i have delayed the delivery to June 19, 2011 until which my white Angel is waiting Registeration already completed.
    I will create a new thread for me later days to share more---
    Happy Punting!!!!!!!!!

2. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Sekar, welcome to TFI. I have moved your post to create your own introduction thread. Do not forget to do PDI. Details in FAQs section. Always search the forum for existing thread before starting a new thread. Enjoy.
  3. Phew

Phew Esperto

New Delhi/Mohali
    FASS
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome mate, all the very best for making the most stylish and sensible decision
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Welcome to TFI !! Please do post some pics and share your experiences :)
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Sekar 1984 welcome to Team FIAT INDIA & Congratulations. :)

Please share your experiences and pics of your ride. :)
  6. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Sekar, Congratulations and wlcome to TFI!
    Pls share pictures.
  7. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    HI Sekar,

Good Call on the choice. Only the people with common sense and brain buy Fiat cars, welcome to the family. Hope to see pics of your beauty soon.

Regards

Arvind
  8. Hi Sekar, welcome to TFI and congrats on your GP.
    Please post pictures of your ride.
  9. sekar1984

sekar1984

Bangalore
    My White beauty has been registered yesterday evening with the number i have requested in the same series. Unfortunately they have charged 4500 bucks for the number in the same series. IS that right amount? or am i :uh
    Anyway i have taken a printout of the PDI that i have downloaded few months back from TFI, will be going to the showroom directly from my office ;) for doing PDI. :)
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    hi Sekar, congrats on ur punto...

pdi is supposed to be done before registration for maximum benefits. Anyways lets hope everything is fine with ur car.. do check the manufacturing date..