1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to TeamFiat Forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by shanmugam, Sep 14, 2012.

1. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    any one please tell me what is Autocop security system? will it helps to prevent from theft?
    what is the price.... any dealers address in chennai who are installing the autocop security system?
  2. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI shanmugam......
    Autocop is the security system which provides the remote locking firstly. Once the autocop is armed & then you tried to open the doors by car's key, the siren will blow up....
    Also these system has immobilizers too....
    Its starts from 3.5K till 7k not sure.
    Try to fit the same from TASS which can be costlier but will not void your car's warranty.... :)
  3. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Now Became Proud Owner of Fiat Punto

I got call from the dealer to take delivery of my red beauty today. so i took PDI checklist print out from team fiat site and kept all points in my mind , we reached the showroom by 3:15 PM,we waited to meet my sales person in reception, during the time they offered coffee . By 3:45 we met my sales person i told that i want look my car before paper work , we inspected the car inch by inch and asked so many questions to my sales man he answered all. As they promised they installed reverse sensor,floor mat, mud flap as freebies.
    Then we did paper work. Now I am an Proud owner of Fiat Punto.......................................::dancing

DSCN1145.jpg

DSCN1146.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg

DSCN1148.jpg

DSCN1149.jpg
    3 people like this.
  4. Congrats Shanmugam and looking forward to meeting you in the future Chennai meets.
  5. Congrats on buying Punto...Enjoy puntoing..:redcar
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

congratualtions on the buy, wihsing you lots of happy miles
  7. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    congrats for your new punto, happy punting and happy (s)miles.
  8. shanmugam

shanmugam Amatore

Chennai
    Experts please advice me on seat covers. What is the max price of Seat covers? what are the types of seat covers available in market , which one is the best. kindly share good shop in chennai.
  9. murugusec

murugusec Timido

CHENNAI
    PM your no, i will call you.
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear shanmugam, Congratulations buddy ! red is my favorite