1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AshithK, Jul 22, 2013.

1. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    why waste time then?
    1 person likes this.
  2. AshithK

AshithK Novizio

Bangalore
    Guys here I am back after a long hunt. The car which I had earlier shortlisted got flood effected, hence had to let the deal go off. Finding another beauty was time consuming, however I finally found one and bought black fiat linea emotion pk 1.3MJD last week. The vehicle is in a top notch condition with very well maintained service history.

I took the car to my native this diwali and it blew me of from its performance on road. I am starting to love it more and more with every passing day.

I am facing a few problems in terms of FE. In bangalore city driving conditions the MID shows a FE of 11.5 km/lts and in highway its slightly better at 12.2 km/ltr. I know there is something wrong which is making my beauty consume so much of diesel. The mods that I have is an HKS mushroom type air filter (recently cleaned) and a big JBL sub-woofer in the boot (approx 10kgs I think). When I see the other threads I see people getting a FE of 15+ in city and 19+ on highway.. Not sure whats wrong with my babe... please help me to increase the FE guys.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats for the linea!
    Dont worry teamfiat wont let your problem last long..
    Little more detail about the cars age, mileage etc would help.
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congrats Ashith on buying Black Beauty Linea MJD.Plz do let us know how many kms has the car clocked & when was it purchased