1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to Team Fiat

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AshithK, Jul 22, 2013.

1. AshithK

AshithK Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello Everybody,

I am Ashith, I am from Bangalore. I am glad to be a part of TeamFiat forum.

I am looking for a Linea MJD 1.3 emotion in Bangalore. I have a budget of 4.5lacs for this. Guys, I know people in here do not sell their Fiat's but please let me know if there is any exceptions. Any reference also will help.

Cordially,

Ashith
  2. Fiat-Yamaha

Fiat-Yamaha Superiore

Bangalore
    First welcome to TFI:thumbup:

Sec: Do not expect a seconds Linea here in blore...my cousin did lot of research found some but lot issues...ex accident & repainted, no proper history.

why dont u increase your budget & go for a punto Active(diesel)..just a suggestion.

Anyways do your best research....All the best...Hope you find your ride.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello, welcome aboard.

Keep an eye on Classifieds section here.
  4. AshithK

AshithK Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks Guys.. I have found a 2009 Fiat linea Emotion Pk, its a KA19 registered vehicle with 70,000 in the odo. The vehicle is neat inside and out, service history maintained etc. The price the guy quoting me is 5lakhs. I fell for it the moment I saw it. Guys she's a bossa nova queen. I am visiting her (the car) this weekend again to do second rounds of checks. Will keep you informed once I get her home.
    2 people like this.
  5. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Is this the 1.3 MJD? Was the timing chain replaced in the 60 K KM service? Also double check the service record with FASS. Looks apart, have you driven the car? How does she behave?

Please also verify when the tyres,brake pads, brake discs were last changed. All being well, I think 5 lakhs is a tad on the higher side. Check everything you know and some more, before taking the plunge.

All the best.

Rajan
    1 person likes this.
  6. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    You are in love :p
    2 people like this.
  7. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Welcome on board Ashith. Suggest you go through the rules n regulation to get yourself familarized.

Since you are fixated on the Linea, suggest you to check with Olx, options are available. Before you venture out in the used car market, there are few things you should always bear in mind. You may find out in the forum about the same.
    1 person likes this.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Hi Ashith,

Welcome aboard. I believe you can get more smoking deals on lesser run Lineas as well. Just keep looking for a bit more. This one seems a bit on the higher side , even if we factor in the crazy Bangalore tax rates.

Cheers.
    1 person likes this.
  9. AshithK

AshithK Novizio

Bangalore
    Yeah its at 1.3MJD.. have driven it and she behaves well enough.. a bit of queeks felt on the left door and steering was a bit touch.. I have asked him to fix those up. The current owner has installed a reverse parking sensors with a cam as well. Frankly didnt find the rear sensors great on the bumper.. its a black sensor on a BNW and I think I will change it as soon as I buy the car to something like we see in verna fluidic.
  10. AshithK

AshithK Novizio

Bangalore
    Guys.. need a quick assistance. There is one more Linea MJD that I have seen in Bangalore. Done 13k kms, 21-12-2010model, front right airbag opened. The driver said me that he rammed the pillar while parking. Drove the car, felt uneasy with the steering and the engine noise was on the higher side. The price he is quoting is 5.5lacs. I feel something fishy here even though when says he works for airforce (we have high regards to people working for defense isnt it??) Any fiat-ians here in Bangalore accompanying me to see the car this weekend would be a great help. And again even after seeing this car my love towards the first BNW linea has not decreased.
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2013