1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to Team Fiat ,Punto Evo 1.3 90HP,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kishd6, Apr 3, 2016.

1. kishd6

kishd6 Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    I my Self Kishore from Chennai, I booked Evo 90HP from ramkay Fiat on 31 March 2016.I was told that it will take max.three weeks to deliver the car , and it will be 2016 model.
    I paid Rs 15000 as booking confirmation .The SM told that they placed the order and it will be delivered from factory.
    Team plz guide me how to perform PDI and what are the necessary accessories required.
    I am applying the loan, can we ask bank not to deposit the money till the completion of PDI is satisfactory.
    Rama likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Kishore, Welcome to TFI and congratulations for Evo 90.
    Regarding your queries, PDI information is available in home page itself. Bank will only deposit once you have completed the payment from your side. Don't complete the payment once you are satisfied with the vehicle offered to you.

Necessary accessory can be mud flap, mats and car cover. Rest can be put later.
    Keep us posted. :)
    Turbothinghy likes this.
  3. Aviral singh

Aviral singh Amatore

lucknow
    lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi very warm welcome to the forum I too have a90 HP punto evo magnesio grey I just love my car ,gf and my family and dog,it becomes a member of ur family .
  4. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
    Welcome on board kishore, do not worry about AFS at least when you are in Chennai. Negotiate with multiple show room in your city for better price. Also do through PDI before making complete payment.
  5. karaka

karaka Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.4
  6. Turbothinghy

Turbothinghy Superiore

Pune
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    @kishd6: Welcome to the fiat family and congrats on your new ride :D
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. They would not give the cheque until you confirm.
  8. Kumar G M

Kumar G M Timido

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Kishore,
    I took the delivery of my car ( Jan 2016 Model ) of 90HP Minimal grey on 8th March an d I can proudly say that it is the right choice. Completed 2000 KM on my ODO. You can negotiate with them regarding the price and also for me they give Mat and Mud flap as free add-on. You can inform the Bank that transfer will be done only after your approval and they will wait for your confirmation
    prabhjot and PradeepM like this.
  9. kishorekrs

kishorekrs Amatore

Bangalore
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Welcome to forum and congratulations on your new buy!!
  10. kishd6

kishd6 Timido

chennai
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi, I got VIN Number, Can some one help me decode this VIN number
    MCA11876G07070189BGZ