1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New to Awesomeness !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by targetsaro, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Hello Everyone.

I am Saravanan and I am from Chennai. I am very happy to be a part of TeamFiat forum.

I have booked a new Fiat GP 90 HP Sports that is getting launched on our Independence Day ! from RDC fiat. Being a Fiat's big fan, It is a pleasure to become part of our forum, this forum has guided me will lot's and lots of Information that FIAT cant convey to its fan's ! I Solute each & every member in this team to have this awesome, unique and special forum with lots of information, Knowledge base and dedication!

Have a nice day! and Advance Independece Day Wishes !

2013-08-13 18.27.20.jpg
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    welcome and Congrats on the booking. could you please pour information about prices and offers you got.
  3. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats on your booking.
    You will remember the day of delivery...
  4. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Congrats & welcome on TFI, From Pics can you please update us if you found any difference in sports model or is it same as earlier?
  5. acarthik

acarthik Guest

Congrats Saravanan on your booking !

Please share your booking experience, offers and the accessories offered to you.
    Dont forget to mention the extra features on the new 90 HP Sports.
    btw, when is your delivery date. Hope your power beast have arrived, did u complete your PDI?
  6. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Saravanan: Congratz bro and welcome to TFI. I think this will be the first new 90 hp Sports - do share the details once you take delivery.
  7. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats mate! Red will look smokin haut with the black roof!
    When is the delivery promised?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  8. Thanks you one and all,

Here is the Spec. for GP 90 hp Sports, hope Its only a cosmetic Change.

1. Available in White & Red with Black Glass Finish top.
    2. Sports Pedal
    3. Chrome Exaust Tip
    4. Bottom running Board Decals (new pattern)
    5. Contrast ORVM (Red its Black, White its Red)
    6. Front Door Sil Plate with Punto engraved.

I am supposed to take GP 90 HP Exotic Red delivery on 19 Aug. and awaiting for PDI, during this time RDC Team informed me about the new Vehicle they have recieved and requested me to checkout and i got impressed, Confirmed the new Model, Price yet to be quoted for me. Taking the delivery on 5th Sep. keep every one posted for any new updates

Have a nice evening !

Regards
  9. Beautiful, just the front grill and fog holders need to be in black. it can be a killer with black glass finish top