1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New TFIan says Hi to all...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by rohanpais, May 24, 2011.

1. rohanpais

Hi to all TFI'ans. Rohan here from Bangalore. Bought a Fiat Punto 1.3MJD E+ BNW last week. Very happy with the vehicle. Apart from all the reasons why 'a fiat' and why 'a punto', one of the major reasons is i own a maruti zen vxi and fiat punto is as sturdy on the road as the zen. Couldnt find a hatchback as stable n sturdy as a punto.

Its nice to see lots of information shared and help provided to fellow TFI'ans. So couldnt resist joining the forum.

- Rohan
  2. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Rohan welcome to Team Fiat India & Congratulations for new Punto MJD. Do upload pics of your car.
  3. rohanpais

Here is the pic

4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Rohan and have a great time in TFI, do write us more on the ownership review, of course i think driving punto would be bigger and heavier than than the zen???
  5. Welcome Rohan and have a great stay here.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Whole-hearted welcome to you and your precious Punto, rohanpais. Explore and enjoy your Punto.
  7. prihir

prihir Amatore

Welcome. Congratulation.

8. Welcome to Team Fiat India mate!!
  9. rohanpais

Waiting for TFI stickers and some updates:

Thanks to all u guys for a nice welcome. I am looking forward to get the TFI stickers and i have mailed sandeep (sandeep@teamfiat.co.in). No reply yet but hope i am able to grab them soon.

Some more info on the car:
    I procured the car from Prerana motors Bangalore (Rajajinagar), the sales team were very informative compared to KHT motors whitefield(even though KHT is close to my place of residence) and since i went in for a financial option everything was taken care by them in a very structured and efficient manner.

I guess many would still ask and many of my friends, relatives, colleagues still ask Why Punto and why not swift diesel:
    Just my personal opinion
    1. Same proven engine. But what i get along with the engine is also important:
    2. Swift - approx 6.5L on road VDi (no air bags, alloys, music system, bluetooth option, ABS, etc...).
    3. Punto 1.3MJD E+ approx 7.7L on road = Swift + all features considered above (even though there is no variant of swift with all above options).
    4. Road grip, handling and importantly the build quality. I was thrilled with the kind of road handling the car had when i hit the highway from Bangalore->Mangalore especially on the ghats.
    5. The feel from inside the car is as if you are driving a sedan plus the blue n me adds a feel good factor to it.
    6. Service intervals of every 15,000kms.

10. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Welcome to the Club.

BNW looks awesome. Congrats and have a safe drive