1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

NEW TEAMFIAT MEMBER

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nskumar, Sep 10, 2010.

1. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    HI GUYS..ITZ BEEN GREAT TO SEE A GREAT FIAT FORUM WHICH I WASN'T AWARE OF TILL THIS TIME.KUDOS TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO KEEP THE SHOW RUNNING.RECENTLY TOOK DELIVERY OF A GP BOSSA NOVA WHITE 1.3 MULTIJET EMOTIONPACK FROM TAFE,COIMBATORE.BY THE WAY,ANY MEMBERS FROM COIMBATORE.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard, nskumar

Pls share your buying experiences & initial ownership report
  3. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    mohd.noufal-sales executive from tafe was very courteous in explaining the features ,arranged for a test drive and accompanied me.loved the vehicle and there was big dilema in selecting the color-white or minimal grey..white was awesome but the silver alloys looked different with the rest of the car..silver emotion pack was readily available,but white was in transit.i went ahead with white and he promised me to deliver within 4 days.freebies-insurance ,Ext. warranty waived off,+ free 3M suncontrol film,floor mats and mud flaps,car cover and number plates. asked for a reverse parking sensors and door sills..not readily available .as promised he called me back in 3 days time and the happy news..my car reached the dealer.went immediately and did the usual checks PDI.waited for a auspicious day and there was a slight delay from KOTAK ,but took delivery after exactly 1 week from the day of booking. buying experiance -COOL AND SMOOTH. BOOKED MY NUMBER TN 52 B 52
    AFTER MARKET FITTINGS FROM SUN COMBINE COIMBATORE
    KENWOOD 4 CH AMP RS 6990
    BOSTON ACOUSTICS FRONT SXI 606 WITH TWEETER AND BACK SPEAKERS SP 470 WATTS ON PAD. RS 4490+RS 4490
    FLOOR COMPLETE PVC MAT RS 2700
    ROOTS WINDTONE HORN RS 1150
    AUTOCOP REVERSE PARKING SENSORS RS 3600
    MAPMY INDIA NAVIGATOR VX 140 RS14000

LIKE TO ADD IN NEAR FEATURE
    TYRE PR MONITORING DEVICE
    BLACK ROOF
  4. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Hai Kumar,

Welcome to TFI, I am a member of TFI from Coimbatore.
  5. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE
    MOD NOTE: As requested by nskumar, Message DELETED!
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Kumar,

I reside in Sivananda Colony, Will PM you my Mobile No.

Do not put your mobile numbers or Mail Id on forum's.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi NS,
    Welcome to TFI. Interesting write up.
    Kindly post some pics also. ::D
  8. welcome ns kumar, congrats on ur new dream machine. share your experience and upload some photos of it
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to you and your Punto, nskumar. Happy and safe motoring in your Punto.
  10. nskumar

nskumar

COIMBATORE