1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Swift launching on August 17th, 2011

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Price to weight ration is much impressive than power to weight ration in new Swift.:p

Two of my friends recently surprised to see metal used in Punto while they were closing the door of my Punto. "This door is very heavy" I just smiled(one of them use a Dzire).
  2. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Maruti fanboys will find a fault with heavy doors too!! They want their doors to close with a finger. The ultimate thing I read was when someone rejected TJet due to four lug nuts used for the sixteen inchers, saying it is unsafe!! Wow, this sure takes the cake.
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Kaps- Oh, that msprabhar guy who was saying this 4 lug thing just to justify to himself regarding his decision of buying a Vento over Linea. I saw his getting silenced by so many non Fiatians as well. And no surprises that he disn't get even a single warning.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    This one takes the cake for the most absurd logic.

I'm sure all those early Honda's, Nissans etc abroad running 4 lugs and 16"s and 17"s and putting out 200+bhp are just plain stupid.

I wonder what this guy will say when he comes to know that the 600 bhp Porsche Carrera GT on 20" wheels uses just ONE centre lug. :p

Not to forget the F1 cars, rally cars etc etc.

Cheers
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    A wise man once said you can identify a fool from his words. So you know who the fool is. ;)
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    New DDiS motor is 74hp & has tarque of 190NM. Power reduced, weight reduced with the help of Plastic Fuel Tank.

Mileage to uper jayega na Bhaiya & we Indians look at only Kitna Deti Hai
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Even those Indians who asks 'Kitna Deti Hai' will never mind even asking a pilot Ohhh this is a Jet 'Kitna Deti Hai ' :) and they would even suggest to adopt techniques from Maruti on how to reduce weight. LOL
  8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    again overbookings. 40000 already booked. without even seeing the car :)
    people might not even trust baba ramdev so blindly
  9. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    plastic fuel tank???????????????? how feasible is that.
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Project ambhibia from MASA. it is top secret ..!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.