1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Swift launching on August 17th, 2011

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    i think, to be precise, the figure is around 38000 ! How they managed to achieve this is by , luring the costumers who come to book the old swift into booking new swift for so many months !! they know that anyhow they will get it only after some 7-8 months !! Even my friend, who booked it last november was told he ll get it this july and was later told that it ll again extend and compelled to book the new one, so he cancelled it few months back and planning to go for punto !
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    if you are swift fans and swift lovers please start another forum i will also join with you there.

we know maruthi swift is magical car it have hidden wings which comes out after 150kmph and engine runs without fuel or for the sake of other cars 40km per litre.
    with flick of that grey button it becomes a sports car and again flick it changes to family sedan

on road it is far better than RR. look wise ferrari enzo comes second to it.

with latest company fitted feature like,adaptable led headlamps, satellite phone,guided navigation,autopilot etc
    above all the service and spare part cost is free for lifetime.

i wish if it had rear or ritz it would have gained better aerodynamic benefit too. but lucky ritz owners are enjoying it for time being.

with all these abilities the bookings and sales figure are bound to break any world records.
  3. :lol

Bit off topic, I loved your comments though Jayadev::D
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @MODS, its time to add 'LIKE' button !!! irresistible !! :) haha...loved it !!
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Why are we bashing Swift here?
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Guys, the best way to bash Swift is by not giving precious space on TFI to it. Although it's a irresistible topic, but we must rein in ourselves. :p

Gurjinder.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Sorry guys.. I am not at all a SWIFT lover.. Just wanted to share an info on the sales figure and this is where FIAT is still struggling. By the by Jayadev I liked your comments. Felt like watching an Indian version of Bond movie ;-)
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    somethings are seriously weird especially in india.
    good cars sell in low numbers.
    corrupt and bad politicians are ever winning leaders,
    public road are owned and belongs to reckless drivers.
    police is to safeguard and preserve crime and criminals
    traffic police create more traffic in generally clear road.

cars with longest waiting period is considered best car(certain new coming manufacturers have also started using this ideology)

"some manufacturers have good A.S.S. because their cars need them all the time"
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    +1 Gurjinder Sir
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Kiran anna, don't say ''sir'' man. I'm a lot younger than you.

That's why i call you Anna. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.