1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Swift launching on August 17th, 2011

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    :lol :confused :)

I am not getting words to react on this. Jayadev BTW which showroom. Didnt slap him :)
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Even me too dint get any words to react at first and thought of giving an hour long lecture about fiat and its glory. but when I thought about the perception of fiat in india ,We must slap, kick fiat managements and its officials first.
  3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    A good example of Maruti's marketing muscle is on display on the FRONT page of Hindustan Times.

It is not an ad as such but a news item. Very clever piece of marketing. Very.

18082011798.jpg
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Even my father is asking about new swift (to him car is nothing ut a machine for conveyance).
    It is after reading about swift he asked me about our fiat punto ,its mileage ,comparative qualities etc.
  5. Stupid Maruthi Sales Executives

Have you guys heard about the Boomerang technology used in RITZ said by a maruthi executive. I read the funny technology in TeamBHP and members making fun of it. To my surprise my friend was suggesting me to go for RITZ since it has boomerang technology, when I told him I am gonna book a Punto. I asked him how he came to know about the Boomerang Technology, he said the maruthi SE explained to him when he went to book his A Star. When I heard this from my friend I was wondering is this kinda Fake marketing tricks going on with all maruthi dealers. I would not blame maruthi for this, it is the customers to be blamed who would even belive maruthi makes engines for BMW. This cannot be changed. Herds are Herds. Thanks Fiat VW Skoda Chevy to come in to India to have made these people think out of box to some xtend atleast.

If I was told about the Fake Fiat Brand by a maruthi Dealer I would have shouted at him for spreading rumors to make their cars sell.
  6. Very funny. "Chinese-Fiat" is the apt term the sales person should have used.
  7. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    @Soundar you rock man. Chinese FIAT ha ha I like that :) Jayadev should have told the service executive that what he said was right and they are getting it from China. Next time onwards the sales executive would have surely used this term Chinese Punto LOL
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Has anyone noticed that this thread is now 16 pages long!

Let's lock this thread here and now. I know i'm a big culprit myself but this waste of resources by discussing something like the Swift is just leading TFI to nowhere.

What say mods?
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Agree.
    I am closing this. Now Swift is launched, let us stop discussion here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.