1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Swift launching on August 17th, 2011

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by Sat-Chit-ananda, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I was glad to see the same guy had some serious sensibility in him. " I felt that that interior fit and finish was better than swift. " .I never heard such a truth from anybody yet in any forums.

But wait and see how the same fellow gets banned and all his comments get deleted soon. that forum is one the worst forums in automotive field.
    not like team fiat where everything is welcomed.
  2. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Btw with such pricing i dont think punto sales would be affected but what i doubt is Hypedai i20 is going to get serious kickback.
    a fiat buyer consider ,tough body , great ride and inspirations which doest not come in swift.
  3. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    new swift still looks ugly from side on view. diesel has been priced right in Punto's category.
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Yet swift does not equals to the features available in punto.

Suzuki very well milking money from Indian junta .
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger
    maruti knows the art of fooling indians. handling and comfort is still not clear. can it really take on Punto?
  6. vivek_lko

vivek_lko Amatore

Noida
    One thing i find useful in the new swift is the Brake Assist. Based on the brochure , i guess this is the only thing missing in Punto as compared to new swift. Correct me if I am wrong.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    there was a talk about new swift launching at my office this morning.i am like always ga ga about FIAT everytime.as discussion was on i said it weights less than 1000 kgs and my punto 1300kgs,one of my colleague said wat big deal,you get a swift and put three huge stones weighs around 100kgs each.i was like ha ha ha ha ha.
  8. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Kerb wieght of punto 1.3mjd is just 1130, and wt of swift is 1050. just a difference of 80kg. what you get is better build car out of it.
  9. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    i am not even bothering to see reviews or any Info about new swift, even if maruti sells there car with build in toilet ( shit while you drive )
    the car still gone sell, no point in bashing head with fools ..
  10. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Mostly it is because of indifference mentality of we Indians. we do not talk anything technical or if anybody talks he is considered techno clown in society.That is why foreign countries consider India as junk basket, when a car model is almost at brink of extinction they launch it in india in eco mode and we indians go gaga over it.

Maruthi showroom guys once said "with swift you can have endless possibility of modification which no other can offer." i aked immediatly can I modify it it with 1.6 litre or 2 litre engine ? " the SE said that would not be as good and powerfull as 1.248Litre engine with latst fiat technology. i asked him again "so you mean fiat has good engine ,then we should go for fiat car. to which he replied "no sir ,fiat cars are very bad it will go bad within a month of running becuase indian fiat is not original fiat but a fake company with fiat logo what we have is original fiat technology imported from japan". i controlled my temper and quite talking.
    My friend for whom we were looking for a car , he got very suspecious about my punto, and kept asking if it is true about fake thing and problems arised .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.