1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Punto seeks speaker upgrade - as of now.

Discussion in 'In Car Entertainment' started by hirenmistry, Feb 4, 2012.

1. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Thanks Praaveen for the price list, I will speak to some accessory shops here to check their availability.

Of course, these come in a pair. I doubt any speaker set can be had individually.

Cheers
  2. Hi Hiren,

Are you from Bangalore ?
  3. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm

Na, from aamchi mumbai.
  4. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Guys,
    Still to get my car, but a bug is itching me.
    I am planning on getting a basic amplifier as well.

Can you please suggest a decent 4 channel amp, would prefer it its below 10K.

Many thanks
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,
    what kind of warranty we have on OEM speakers:confused: ?
    (My left front door speaker sounding badly so been to TASS today to check and the service men told that speaker is the problem and he also told me that it will be replace(or repaired) ;) under warranty,so monday the TASS warranty person will confirm me )
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    10k is a good budget for a 4 channel amp. You have various options. Auditor is good on paper, but my recent experience with 2 of their amps blowing up in a span of 1 month has moved me away from that brand. Look for Kenwood or Alpine.

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I dont think there's any warranty on speakers/HU as these are provided by different vendors and not be Fiat.
    1 person likes this.
  7. You could try the JBL GT X646 amp. It's been powering my focal 165 a1 compos in front and Infinity 5020cs comps in the rear, I like the result.
    1 person likes this.
  8. hirenmistry

hirenmistry Amatore

Stockholm
    Great, will keep an eye out for them. Any information on Powerbase amps? Most of the accessory shops here are recommending them.

Thanks tekno, I visited one accessory shop today and he too suggested this amp. Don't quite remember the price, mind sharing?

Thanks for the response.
  9. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    It's actually 'Powerbass'. Good brand, but I would still go with Kenwood. Got one installed in a friend's car the other day. I think the model was 845. Clean power and way better than over-rated/specced Auditor RIP amp.

Another option worth looking at is Helix.
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    nish,
    will confirm you on monday,lets see..