1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New PUNTO EVO Tail Lamp is compatible with Pre-2014 Punto models?

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by kharikrishnan80, Aug 8, 2014.

1. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

delhi
    That looks like diff in shine.

What did you do to eliminate the error on mid(resistance in series).
  2. M A N U

M A N U Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi SunnyBoi great upgrade , can you elaborate and let us know the connectors / resistors and other things needed for the upgrade ?
    may be s short guide
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Please add more details sunnyboi, I'm interested in this upgrade as well. Done at FASs?
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Kudos Sunnyboi. :up

Can you please let us know, How did you manage to eliminate the error on MID.

Punto Evo 90HP's tail lamps with black bezel sporty to me than Evo 75hp's.
  5. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    ^^Can you Please share the details about the cost,where you got it fixed and any error issues.
  6. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    @vista7155 cost are already mentioned on earlier posts. Should be around 3.5K per piece or 7k for the pair. Fitting labour could be more.
  7. costs yes 3k per piece. error parking light "side lights" is yet to be resolved. the error came p at at later stage.
  8. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    Today went for Running repair service to Vecto motors and was talking to SA regarding LED Tail light fitting to Grande Punto, he said it will be 3K per piece and there will be no error.
    One more coupler is required to fit with tail lamp, as it was not in the stock i din't go for the change.
    M A N U likes this.
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Upgraded mine to EVO tail lights.I did not order--just casually enquired about EVO tail lights to AUSTIN.To my surprise they said it's available with them.Went to KOLKATA & purchased @6404(2990*2+etc.).Fitment was done at the local ws at which I go for minor repairs.The light is beautiful even when it's off.Really gorgeous.
    vista7155 likes this.