1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New punter to forum!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by puntolover, Dec 6, 2010.

1. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hello all, :)

Just 10 mins back i came to know about this forum from TBHP next in few mins i am here with you all a true fiat lovers. in 2005 i was able to get my first car M ZEN, within 15 month's i shifted to New SWIFT enjoyed a lot, But my hidden agenda to have my fiat wheels continues, after TD of punto Mjd i can't control my self, so in june i got GP E pack Exotca red, completed 5k km's yesterday, enjoying lot with my my ride.

Regards.
  2. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey.. Welcome to TFI! ::T
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Punto, puntolover. Happy and safe driving in your Punto.
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Welcome Punto lover from another Punto (FIAT) lover. Since you had owned a swift, can you please do a comparison between swift and Punto. That would be useful for all who are having doubts on Puntos abilities ::D
  5. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

Bangalore
    Hi,

Thank you all for warm welcome ) ::D

Dear soccer fan, lot of threads, posts, opinions, bad marks, good write up's are flown in many forums like TBHP & TFI etc. still we need a comparison!, a BIG NOOO.. from me. we have our beloved :car in our hands, let us enjoy... :dancing ....with safe driving :)
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    welcome puntolover,
    enjoy the ride and drive safe
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Hay welcome to TFI. Post some pics of your car.