1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Punter in Da House!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by punto-er, Jul 10, 2010.

1. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hiya Team,

I had joined this Team a few weeks back after Sandeep (Grandeur) recommended it. I was waiting for my ride to be delivered before I could actively start posting in here.

I am from Mumbai (originally), been in Bangalore since 5 years now. I work in the Service Industry at VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. I am a 2 year ols member on team-bhp too under the handle 'Zenster' (bcos I owned a Zen, my first car, when I joined there)

Enough of Me,Now the point that matters. I took delivery of my Fiat Grande Punto 1.2 Emotion (BS-IV) from Concorde motors last evening. And so far its just :wow

I'm Loving It :)

P.S: You guys are doing a great job in maintaining high standards on this Forum, keep up the great work.

Regards,
    Tarun.
  2. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    welcome aboard Tarun ...... eeeeeenjoy ur punto
  3. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    Welcome Punter and happy motoring.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Tarun.
    NIce one more from Bangalore.
  5. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Welcome aboard Tarun

Looking forward to interacting with you here...
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Heartiest welcome to you and your Fiat Punto to Team Fiat, Tarun.
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Welcome aboard Tarun. How about some pictures of the Italian beauty?
  8. Vmware !!. I have a ten page list of issues that I need to take up with Vmware.I am going to look out for you :hit . Kidding.Welcome aboard.
  9. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    @gautamkhadse: Thanks a lot Buddy. Enjoying it to the max so far, in 39 hours of ownership and 80kms done (in city) already :)

@cartoos: Thanks Brother. From your screen handle I'm guessing you are a Sanju baba fan, correct me if wrong.

@Ravi: Thanks Ravi. Will cya at Bangalore Meet sometime.

@VahanPujari: Thanks Pal. You bet (on the interaction bit). Most interaction will be my questions and expert answers/opinions from you guys!!

@J Ravi: Thanks buddy!

@nmp: Thanks Mate. Will be starting a Ownership thread soon, but putting one on your request.

P.S: Please excuse the pic quality, Wish Sandeep was in Bangalore for a Portfolio of my new baby!!

[attachment=0:2lruzlgj]09072010531.jpg[/attachment:2lruzlgj]

@ancientmariner: Ten Pages!! I quit VMware yesterday, I donno who/what that is anymore :confused (kidding). Thanks buddy, hope to see you and your ride some where sometime in the city soon.

09072010531.jpg