1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New on the Fiat Bandwagon

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by Pavneet S. Bajaj, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

I have recently bought Fiat Linea Emotion 1.3 Diesel Bossa Nova White.

Must say an amazing car to drive especially when you feel the surge once you are above the 2000 RPM mark. I have always been against diesel cars & after buying Linea, I guess there is no looking back.

The exteriors of this Italian beauty just make you say "WOW":p. The interiors of the car have been done up really well & it actually makes you feel as if you are sitting in a cockpit. I always kept an eye on the mileage that my car used to give & Linea comes with the feature of keeping an eye on Average & Inst Consumption.

Even my wife loves to drive this mean machine & we really enjoy going on long drives in our Linea.

Cheers!;)
    Pavneet
    Proud owner of a Fiat Linea
  2. Hi Pavneet, congrats again on your Linea.
    Linea in BNW looks an angel and we definetely wish to see your angel in this forum. Please post some pictures of your beauty.
  3. Sure.. Will definitely do that shortly...
  4. nbvcrao

nbvcrao Amatore

Guntur
    Congrats Pavneet on acquiring Linea. Kindly Post your experiences and pics of Linea.
  5. LINUMON VARGHESE

LINUMON VARGHESE

Congrats wish you a happy and safe drive
  6. nitinjd

nitinjd Amatore

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Pavneet. i do keep an eye on Average & Inst Consumption which help me to avoid doing unnecessary acceleration/brakes... etc for which i feel indirectly improve our driving style. Enjoy and have a safe drive.
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Congratulations for new car aka Linea. Welcome to Team FIAT India.
  8. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome home and happy driving one of the best sedan of India. Do post your ownership experience and couple of pictures as well.
  9. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    Congratulations for new Italian beauty. Have a lot fun.:cool:
  10. ManUTDian

ManUTDian Amatore

New Delhi
    Congrats pavneet,

+1. I graduated from Xing to Linea. Xing goes vroommmm from start, so had to adjust my driving style to suit linea. The biggest help came from I.Consumption. It helped me in knowing how much to push and till what point.

The more you drive, the better it feels.