1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Member with a new BNW Fiat Punto 1.3 On its way.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pronoy_banerjee, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard Pronoy and heartiest congratulations on making a well reasoned and an informed decision.

The more you drive the Punto, the more you will love it.

Cheers.
  2. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Thanks, Yes I will.

Thanks Vivekrj.

Well, as it is I only get to ride my bike on the weekends, and i seriously doubt its going to be the same after the Punto gets here. :p

Gr8, congrats.!

Long Drives were one of the greatest deciding factor in the Diesel vs petrol battle.

Thank you Pranav.!

Thanks arnab.!

Thanks Gurjinder.!

Can anyone guide me as to where can i get a Dual end exhaust Tip in Pune?
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Welcome aboard Pronoy and congratulations for Punt :)

Did you get a chance to visit that radium art shop. Get in touch with him and inform him about the sticker job.

We finished my sticker work at 1:30AM that day :) He is so dedicated to his job and his name is Kamlesh.
  4. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Unfortunately I was tied up this weekend with lots of paperwork and chores (read dropping Cheques at various Banks for my parents Credit cards) :p

Will get in touch with he guy next weekend before taking the delivery, and will get the work done next to next weekend.

Thanks for your help.

Also please let me know about getting the rear spoiler. any option available in pune?
    what color does the OEM Punto spoiler come in, before painting it?
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Regarding the OEM spoiler, it is not available with paint. You need paint it once you buy it and total cost will be near about Rs. 4000.

Send PM to N Kiran, Aniket, Vighneshram to make an inquiry of spoiler. Do visit car cupid and check with them if they have spoiler with them or else you can order it from them. His name is Sumit and his number is Nine Eight Nine Zero Five Zero Zero Five Zero Five. Call him and you can give my reference, dont forget to tell him that you are TFI member.
  6. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    I'll definitely get in touch with him, thanks. :)
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Pronoy Punto

Welcome aboard.
    Congratsz for your punto.
    Happy Miles with More Smiles.
  8. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    Today, I got a call from HDFC bank regarding the car loan, the buggers said that the loan's interest rate has increased and they need 3 new cheques from my side, after a lot of argument over the phone, i told him that i'm coming to the bank and will talk face to face.

In June's last week, he had quoted 11.25%.
    When I went to get the loan finalized after booking the vehicle, the rates quoted was 11.75%.
    I asked for 11.50%, but at the time of signing the loan documents, he said that he was unable to get an interest rate of 11.50%, so 11.75% it will be, i agreed.
    No waiver given.

The sanction letter that i got from the bank's side had less emi listed on it (11 %).

Today he calls me us saying Sir wo jo hum discount ki koshish kar rahe the, wo nai ho paaya. Basically i was to pay 12% interest.

I reached bank and took it up with the loan guy, and called the branch manager in who seemed to be a sensible guy, after a lot of questioning to the loan guy, the BM explained that the bank had undergone not one, but 2 revisions in a week.

The guy offered a 50% discount on the processing fee and other misc. charges on my bank account was waived off.
    The loan would be disbursed tomorrow most probably, I will have to bug a lot people to get the car on time.
  9. abhiuday

abhiuday Amatore

New Delhi
    Why dont you try it on Ebay.in. I saw a couple of options there.
  10. pronoy_banerjee

pronoy_banerjee Amatore

Pune
    All single tip. Although i found dual tip exhaust on deal extreme, it will take more that 4 weeks to get here. the rates are pretty decent for global free shipping.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.