1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member to PUNTO 1.3MJD

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by girish1015, Jun 29, 2012.

1. girish1015

girish1015

Bangalore
    Hi Ftians, I got my first car Punto 1.3MJD [BNW] on June 15th. I never took test drive nor i went in search of other cars. Got bold by looking at the looks and positive comments from my friend who also purchased Punto few months back. Unfortunately, due to late apply of brks i got the bumper scratched and it feels gr8 pain whenever i look at it :(..since it's not a major scratch, i am trying to get rid off it...Otherwise, all is good and i look forward to share my experience in this forum.. Thanks, Girish
  2. Hey Girish,

Welcome to the Family of TFI. Wish you to have Miles of Smiles ahead..
  3. Welcome Girish sir and congrats on your Punto.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Girish,
    The Punto is indeed a great car. The Scratches can be vanished using the rubbing compound, do post pictures of the car
  5. LaTour

LaTour

Chennai
    Welcome to the TFI, Girish! Congrats on your Punto! I like the way you've selected your Punto unlike many of us who had gone through so much mental trauma. :)
    By the way, your "thrishti" is gone with the scratches, I guess!
    Safe driving!
  6. girish1015

girish1015

Bangalore
    Thanks for the reply to all of you...Last week i spend time in auto care to put Artificial leather covers for my seats+floor mat (plastic binding)..it came to ~ 5300/- which i feel is worth...I will take pics of my car and post you in few days..njoy the weekend!!

:dance
  7. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Warm welcome to TFI Girish...

Hope you will have pleasant stay at Fiat Family Home...

I personally have learnt a lot after becoming a member on this great forum & other family members have extended their great help generously...

Pics are awaited from your end...

Cheers...

Neel :up
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Welcome to TFI. Please open a ownership thread and we like to see more photos of your beauty.
  9. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Hey - Welcome aboard - Just use some rubbing compound and then wax it - should diminish the effect.