1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member of the Fiat family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ghodlur, Jul 5, 2013.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard buddy. Happy miles crunching.
  2. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to TFI Girish..enjoy every moment with ur Punto..wish u Happy miles..waiting for ur ownership review and pics..
  3. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome Girish to TFI. Share your exp with us with lots of pics. Drive safe.
  4. Lunafiatic

Lunafiatic Amatore

Pune-Mumbai-Pune
    Hi Girish, Heartiest congratulations and a very warm welcome. I am sure you will not regret your decision. It's a privilege to own these beauties. Take care and drive safe.

Cheers,
    Lun@fiatic

*** INDIAN by birth, FIATIAN by choice ***
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Welcome to TFI girish.
    Congratulations on owning the beauty.
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with the ride.

Thats interesting to know your interest in car Insurance & RTO rules n regulations and your profession (oil n gas firm) ;)
    There will be quite interesting topics to discuss with you i assume.
  6. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Thanks to all for the wishes. It feels out of this world to be apart of the Fiat family. Looking forward to some interesting interaction with the Fiat lovers.

Sorry but a noob question - What is the tag which is attached to the TFIian profile - Superiore, Timido, Regolare etc?
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    I guess its based on your activity on the forums (number of posts, likes, etc.) on that your profile is tagged as such.