1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member of the Fiat family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ghodlur, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Hi All,

I am Girish age 42, working for a MNC in Powai, Mumbai in the oil & gas industry and residing in Thane. Recently I bought a Fiat Grande Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion variant in Bossa Nova White Colour. I used to be a guest viewer of the forum and had gobne through many threads regarding the Punto which cleared a lot of my doubts and made me more firmer to buy the Italian beauty. This post is to say hello to all the forum members and a big Thank You to the moderators for accepting me as a member of this fantastic community cum family.

I have been a motorhead since my college days and having driven many vehicles and owning a few, the automative bug kept on growing. I am particularly interested in the car Insurance & RTO rules n regulations coz I feel that is the area where most of the customers are gullible and prone to be deceived or taken for a ride.

I am fond of driving and do take time whenever possible to drive to nearby destinations with my family. My earlier drives were the humble M800, Santro to the addictive Ford Fiesta 1.6 Duratec. Looking forward to TFIians in making my association with Fiat brand a memorable one. Details about my buying experience in my soon to come Ownership thread.
    4 people like this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Girish and I am sure you will enjoy your stay here, as much as you would enjoy driving Punto.
    Interesting, many of us can ask few questions on fuels :).
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Red carpet welcome to you and your BNW Punto, ghodlur. Explore and enjoy your Punto and Team Fiat India! :)
  4. shams

shams Esperto

welcome Girish! hoping to see lots of pictures of your punto soon :)
    OT: just curious to know, what does your handle mean ?
  5. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Of course you can, anything production of the fuels and unfortunately nothing about marketing them. There even I am a hapless victim:cry:

- - - Merged Post - - -

Its for my name +Surname i.e Girish Hodlur hence ghodlur. :cool:. Punto pics will be in my ownership thread
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Girish, Welcome to TFI Family ..
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Girish !
    Hope We in TFI will inject water (passion) to bring out the oil (addiction)...

i will love to see your punto pics in combination with Flare gas burnt. :D

Welcome on Platform !!! (onboard)
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  8. rudresh

rudresh Regolare

Hyderabad, India
    Welcome to the Family.
  9. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Welcome Girish...

Hope TFI helps you all the way during your ownership of Punto..
    We ever get tired of seeing a fellow TFI'ians Fiat even though most of us have the same thing at home:) We still keep asking for the pics of your ride :)
  10. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Welcome onboard Girish. Waiting to read your ownership review & hope to see your regular comments on different posts
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2013