1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member joining in from Chennai - Hello to TFI

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RedPoint, Sep 2, 2013.

1. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Hi I am Karthik from chennai.

A big hi all of the forum members and thanks to the moderators for accepting me in this forum.

I have booked Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion a week ago in Ramkay Fiat, Chennai. The color is Exotic red and its my wifeys selection [an agreement between us to select the car by me and the color by her :D ]

My interest towards purchaing a car was started on 2010. But could not grab one due to my volatile financial state. But the search was always ON through forums. Sorted out Fiat Grande Punto Emotion after lot of surfing (I am just a learner for driving :rolleyes:). Few of my friends tried to divert me from FIAT pointing the FASS issues, but I stick to my decision.

I hope I will never regret my decision. There is a lot to learn from you guys.

Waiting for delivery day. Expected delivery would be in mid of September. I am so much excited...
    5 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI Karthik. And Congratulations on your new car. :)
  3. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks ramjn.
  4. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Congratulations Karthik. Exotic Red is definitely BOLD & BEAUTIFUL choice
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Welcome aboard and COngrats on the booking.
  6. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Welcome to TFI, Karthik.

Please ignore your blindfolded friends. :) Everyone here has a set of friends like them.
  7. RedPoint

RedPoint Amatore

Chennai
    Thanks DRIV3R ! Yes I ve ignored their comments.

btw, I have spotted your punto so many times near Trade center. The one has JBL stickers and has black decals with TN 32 registration. Is that you? Just to say friendly 'hi' in the near future :D
    1 person likes this.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congratulations redpoint on your new aqujsition.Irrespective of one's financial volatity a car is a bare basic necessity these days(as much as a wife!).
    Tn32????.that's my place.
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Hey, that was me indeed. Live a km away from DLF IT SEZ. Pass by every morning and evening for my office commute. You can stop me anytime for a chat. :)

Join us for future meets with your Exotic Red Punto.

@bala: It is TN 31 registered. Neyveli RTO.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Welcome aboard. Congratulations on the Punto :)