1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member into FIAT family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zenwalker, Nov 16, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm..Thats quite good offer. Thanks

- - - Merged Post - - -

Well some people said due to the hulkiness of this version, its mileage has dropped compared to others? Perhaps the 75hp one or even the counter parts like i20 Sports.

Thats pretty bad aggressiveness i wish not to see from FIAT. The sooner they release their models, i guess they pretty much can make up their bad name in the market. Further delays shall be a bit of a problem.

Sure bro, i will be happy to share any minute progress from my end.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks for the wishes raj. Hopefully the new dealears are better and good than others (existing). Yep i also read the other thread about Prerana near BTM. Wishing for more dealers and service centers near my area soon. Its been almost 9 months since Jan where they announced slip up with TATA. So hopefully by Jan 2013, they will be stable and mature on that front.
  2. Welcome to the FIAT Family. Advance congratulations for your punto sports.:p
    Regarding Mileage queries, Do visit this thread:
    "Fuel Efficiency of Fiat cars in India!" in the Minor Issues and questions Forum.
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Aravindh, and yep i am already on that thread. God this forum is library of FIAT ;)
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  4. smilinganand

smilinganand Timido

Visakhapatnam
    As the thread says "new member into FIAT family", I thank you all guys for accepting every new member including me as a part of your family - without ragging ;)

I have finalised 1.3 MJD Punto Emotion, and will get it soon if got lucky. Before buying this I searched reviews a lot and talked to my frnd who owns the same -but dynamic. As I am a new coached driver and will gain my confidence only thru my new purchase, I will be sharing only my experience and no comparision atleast not in short period.

Wish me luck.::pP
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Good choice bro and good luck on buying new one. Let us know the offers and cost you would get the new car. As others said, book this year end that may give you more offers.
  6. smilinganand

smilinganand Timido

Visakhapatnam
    Actually I am buying through CSD (Defense canteen), So I think the prices will be very lucrative...:eek: But sure, I will let you know the details as soon as my 'Sanction letter' gets approval from HQ.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    hmm... thats nice to hear. I didnt know CSD canteen options available on this car. I shall ask my father then. He too is an Ex-Servicemen ;)
  8. smilinganand

smilinganand Timido

Visakhapatnam
    S.No.-----Model----------Ex Sr-----Insurance-Regist.
    1.-1.3 Dynamic PUNTO ---553028---20450-----23298
    2.-1.3 Active PUNTO -----496843---18132-----21621
    3.-1.2 Active Punto ------436741---16084-----19827
    4.-1.2 Dynamic Punto-----456498---16757-----20417

These all prices are based at Ramgarh Cantt and Ranchi registration & insurance charges. Ex SR prices are almost same at Chennai Cantt. as well.

Well, I am planning to go for 1.3 Active, but as my colour BNW was not available and was offered Tusken wine as avaiable in stock. The dealer was having 1.3 Emotion in BNW - March, 2012 make, So to clear his stock he gave Rs 20K discount. So I am getting it at Rs 6 lakhs around with registration & free insurance (current offer by Fiat) + absolute pack + Free RSA.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Zen welcome to the forum and you selected right car. Congratulations :)
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Nice, good luck on your further process.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Thanks and yep day by day my hopes on quality and services and promises on FIAT is increasing as i keep seeing more cars on the road especially Punto 2012. But i do not see much Sport version on road. I Do not know why yet. Is it that bad or its cost is too high or what?