1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member into FIAT family

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by zenwalker, Nov 16, 2012.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hello Folks,

Happy and proud to be a new member of this family and FIAT family as a whole.
    Thanks to mods for accepting my membership account.

I do not own any FIAT car or any other car as of now, but in another month i am booking one for sure. Have my eye for Punto Sport version unless otherwise fiat folks release a new model which is much beautiful and sexy than grande punto ;). So till then i keep looking for more and more info from the existing owners about punto sport here.

Zen :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Welcome to TFI Zen!

Punto Sports is a great car you can never go wrong with.
  3. Welcome to TFI Bro....Punto sport is indeed a good car....I don't think fiat will be launching any new model for Punto for next 1-2 years....Hope you book your car soon...Team Fiat India is a great forum...You get hell lot of information here regarding Fiat punto & Linea...Infact this forum really motivated me to book my Punto & made me a Fiat Enthusiast :)
  4. vivekrj.dieselhead

vivekrj.dieselhead Regolare

Welcome to the family buddy good-morning-signboard-smiley-emoticon.gif big-grin-smiley-emoticon.gif , Punto Sport is a nice machine, go for it eyes closed.
  5. Welcome to TFI...I was in a similar dilemma,you can go for Punto sports absolute edition,if you are waiting for the year end,then you might get some more discounts...
  6. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to TFI... please share your thoughts about fiat from a fiat enthusiast..... to a fiat lover.....
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Dear All,

Thanks for the wishes. I am really happy to hear from you all and for your support.

However, i am eagerly waiting for the FIAT folks to stabilize their independent ASS network and showrooms and caffess around bangalore south. I really do not see much of an aggressiveness on that front by FIAT.

Hopefully theres going to be new fiat showrooms towards BTM, Jayanagar, JP Nagar, Banashankari, Kamakya, padmanamanagar, etc. side which is around 5Kms radius from my house.

Kindly keep me posted of any new updates on that front.

Zen :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Yep hopefully i do get some. Btw, whats existing discounts available? Any idea?
  8. Currently Fiat is offering free insurance, 50 months free Road side assistance along with the absolute addition pack which includes 3G GPS Navigation tab, door step plates, mud flaps & door splash Gaurds...
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You have zeroed the right car dude, the 90HP sports is a Mighty Hulk which leaves other hatch eat the dust if tamed well. :eek:

Think FAT-INDIA will not launch new models by early 2014, They are gonna set up their own feet in ASS and then launch the latest technology cars....

You might get a good discount if booked by this year end.

Do share with us the booking process, you might have many free suggestions flowing in from the TFIians... :p
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  10. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Zen, Welcome to TFI.
    Good to know that you are in the thoughts of buying Punto Sports version.

I think, FIAT is still setting up its exculsive showroom/service centers across india. Also i just read on a differnt thread that FIAT listing new names other than the existing dealers/service centers in thier website. So hopefully you wish about a service center around you place would be fulfilled. I was reading somewhere on the forum about a sales/service center near BTM.

All the best