1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member in my family - GP 90HP

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by PuntoRoman, Jun 2, 2011.

1. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Congrats Puntoroman. :dance

Wishing you happy and safe miles in the 90.

Gurjinder.
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats Puntoroman,
    We are waiting to hear more about the grande specially the envy peoples who feels jealous after seeing this Rock Solid Car next to their Tin cars, ood
    Do drive with care for the first 1000 kms as you have 90HP under your just waiting to command you to shoot.
    take care and congrats once again......
  3. PuntoRoman

PuntoRoman

NEW DELHI
    Still unable to ignore fond memories with my Lancer SFXI 2001 which got exchanged for GP 90 HP.

Snap of my yesteryear Lancer SFXI 2001. My Car 002.jpg
  4. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    Congrats on your new ride!!
  5. PuntoRoman

PuntoRoman

NEW DELHI
    thanks man:)
  6. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Now you are talking like an avid fan of Fiat cars. Thats how the guys with previous ownership of Uno or Palio go down the memory line.

Eventually one doesn't get over the first love, one got to go on.
  7. My first post on the forum, so let me start off by congratulating you right away.

Congratulations PuntoRoman on getting the hottest hatch available in India.

Now the thing is that I'm in an identical situation that you were in when you traded in your Mitsubishi Lancer for the FIAT GP 90HP, i.e; I currently drive a Mitsubishi Lancer SFXi (circa 2001) and am looking to trade in/sell it off and go for the FIAT GP 90HP.

So, it would be great if you could share some details as to how you went about with the deal. As in, what amount your Mitsubishi Lancer was valued/traded in by Fiat, and if there is anything else that I need to be aware of, in particular.

Congrats once again PuntoRoman, will be looking forward to your ownership updates.
  8. PuntoRoman

PuntoRoman

NEW DELHI
    Superb idea CooLeo.. Like minded guys we are:)
    My Lancer was exchanged for 70K + 20K (exchange bonus).
    rest i got 40 K total discount (insurance, 6K corporate bonus, Extended warranty, 4K extra discount)
    Good choice and you will be blessed with best mile crunching...
    The deal was simple that TASS values my vehicle and gave me initial value of 50K+10K, but I was adamant on min 90K advantage. Finally they exchanged it. They will give you a sale letter at the time of 90HP delivery while you exchange ur Lancer.
    BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!
  9. Even mine also first post on this forum.Congratulations PuntoRoman for your new ride.Hope you are enjoying your ride without any niggles.

@CooLeo
    Few months back i exchanged my ford ikon 2002 model with fiat punto 90 hp T wine.
    Initially TASS valued my car for 105k+15k exchange bonus but after few more discussions with TASS finalized me deal for 120k+15k(exchange bonus)
    i got insurance,extended warranty,sunfilm, mud flaps,mats and idol free of cost +10 cash discount(year end offer).
    TASS will give you letter mentioning exchange price of your old vehicle is adjusted as advance for your new vehicle.same will be reflected in your sale letter also
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  10. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    PuntoRoman your car is sparkling. Looks so awsome.

Congratulation for new ride & drive safe.