1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member from Mumbai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jethari, Jan 31, 2012.

1. jethari

jethari

Hi, just joined the community. I live in Mumbai, India and own a Fiat Siena Weekend (2001), in addition to a new VW Vento. Never knew about this community before now. Hoping to have fun here.

Hari
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome Hari ti TFI,
    Fiat Siena and that too a Weekend is very rare to catch one on the streets, You have gone for the VW Vento and left the Linea aside dude, Y any reasons behind it.
    Normal people who have Fiat sticks always to Fiats, (Bitten by a FIAT Bug),,
  3. jethari

jethari

The Linea is a great car, even now me and my daughters drool at it on the roads :D. But I wanted to switch to automatic transmission (enough of beating up my left leg in Mumbai traffic :(). Although there was talk of Fiat launching an automatic version of the Linea, it never happened. I tried talking to them last year (Jan/Feb) but they could not give a proper reply. So then I went in for the Vento automatic after having owned a Padmini, 118NE and then the Weekend. But to be fair to the weekend, I'm still keeping it :D

Hari
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Great Hari,
    Siena is a totally packed car, would do justice to the forum if you could post some great pictures of the weekend.....
  5. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Siena Weekend is a rare find now a days... Welcome to the club mate.
    Do post pics of your ride :)
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Welcome to the club, buddy. Where do you stay in mumbai ?
  7. jethari

jethari

Thanks all of you, looking forward to a great time in this forum. I live at Raheja Township in Malad (E). Give me a few days, I'll post pics of my car.
    Hari
  8. jethari

jethari

Hi all, posting some pics of my siena weekend.

Hari Siena 1a.jpg Siena 2a.jpg Siena 3a.jpg Siena 4a.jpg Siena 5a.jpg Siena 6a.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Thanks for sharing the pictures, You had made me remeber my cousins Palio which shares the same interior of the sienna,
    Enjoy the drive,,,