1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member from Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DCpunto, Feb 17, 2012.

1. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

My self Narender, a proud owner of BNW Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion pack. done 4500+ in about 3 months. Just had a bad day yesterday, hit by a truck, got case registered in Jubilee PS, Hyderabad.

Its not a major damage(repair estimate around 25k rs) but got frustrated with behavior of the driver and truck owner, lets see what happens. I will be sending my punto to garrage and need atleast a week's time to comeback, will miss her a lot!

Cheers,
    Narender
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    OMG Narendra, I wanna welcome you with warm wishes, and really sorry to hear from you about the incident that took place,
    Not to worry dude, you are safe in Tank and good you have registered a case and will get your grande back soon,
    A week will just pass as the day ......

Congrats Narendra for the great buy,
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :up

Welcome ! Naren...
    Hope your punto comes back soon and add more miles with smiles to your rides...
  4. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    @ Tony, Ganges..Thank you for the wishes.
  5. @DCpunto
    welcome to the forum!
    sorry about the accident!
    what happened?
    can you some some pics about the car?
    where did you give the car for the repairs?
  6. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Photo0547.jpg

@ Srikar,
    I got the estimation done from Malik Motors(came around 24k), i would be giving my vehicle on Tuesday(Feb 21). Since i also own a Tata Indigo which i usually got serviced from these guyz, i trust them they do pretty good job. Also, i was very happy with the work done for an accident repair of my Indigo back in 2007.
  7. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hi All,

Here are some of the pics of my white beauty!! IMG_5138.jpg IMG_5141.jpg

Total cost of the repair : 13,800. (I had to shell-out around Rs. 1100 from my hand).

I am happy with the work done by Mallik cars, hyderabad.

Cheers,
    Narender
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Congrats on getting your car back.
  9. bak

bak Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulations!!! Happy Motoring!!! I had driven for couple of days in Hyderabad, and drivers across the range have very poor attitude towards people and vehicles, Drive safe, enjoy many more miles with your beauty.
  10. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Congrats Narender for back on roads..
    I was also took my BNW Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion Pack on 2nd Novemver, 2011 from Malik Cars. Current milage is 7100 km. Done first service with them, but for some reason I was not happy.
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012