1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member from Bharuch

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kileen, Sep 16, 2010.

1. kileen

kileen

Bharuch
    Hi friends,

I brought home a Fiat Punto Emotion Pack 90Hp Tuscan Wine on 11th September , 2010.

This is my second car - the earlier one being an Indica DLE that I had purchased in Jan 2001. It has been sold now. BTW, I still used to get highway average of 20-21 kmpl for Indica.

I shall be sharing my experiences regularly.

This forum reminds me of the Tata Indica Users group that used to be on Yahoo groups which helped voice initial Indica problems and ownership experiences. The quality of the car improved a lot and most importantly - that forum helped the TATA customer service managers at national level to know how dealers were replying to customers.

Cheers

Kileen
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Kileen, and nice to see one more 90HP Punto owner. And Tuscon Wine is becoming more popular choice.
    Please share your experience in detail and post pictures of your beauty.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Red carpet welcome to you and your Tuscan Wine Punto 90 HP, kileen. Enjoy your ride!
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Welcome Home Kileen, Looking forward to read your experience with your car and do post the pics of your new car. All the best!
  5. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Congrats!!! and Welcome to TFI Kileen.
  6. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Ha ha :dancing , another 90 Hp GP with a bout of Tuscan Wine.

Welcome to TFI Kileen.

Egarly awaiting your Power :redcar review & Photos of the Tuscan.