1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New member from Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Praveen Raj Patten, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Hi Team,

I joined this forum few months ago.My name is Praveen Raj Patten. Working in an IT firm as consultant. Staying in Bangalore for the past 7 years. My hme town is in Kerala.
    Planning to buy Fiat Grande punto Dynamic 1.3 in month of Feb 2012.

Thanks,
    Praveen
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Hi Praveen! Since you have joined few months ago, i would say 'Welcome back to TFI' !! :) And many congrats on your buying decision..
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012
  3. Hello Praveen though i am new to this forum , i too welcome you for TFI :)
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome praveen to TFI, and congrats in advance for the Great Italian Beauty you will be possessing it, Which colour have your opted for"???
  5. Oceanic Blue is choosen
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    wow great colour., dude Grande catches attentions in all colours.....
    we are all awaiting for the glimpse of the great Italian beauty in the Oceanic Blue.........
    Happy puntoing and enjoy ur drive...
  7. elaramvani

elaramvani Novizio

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
    Chennai
    Linea 1.4
    Welcome Praveen! You have choosen Nice colour. Congrats.Share with us your selection, deciding criteria/factors of Dynamic. why not higher variant apart from money factor. Still u have time to think and go for higher variant if your living style permits. Happy safe driving.....
  8. I have zeroed to Dynamic due to various reasons.
    1. Price difference between Dynamic and Emotions was 70,000 Rs.
    2. I will be missing only these features in Dynamic --Airbags, ACC,Blue and me featurs,Alloy wheels.
    3.From the time I have made decision , I thought of going after market Alloy wheels +After market ICE setup.
    After doing the after market stuff, I will be loosing only ACC,Airbags ,steering mounted controls which I feel not a mandatory requirement for me.
  9. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

Chennai
    A Warm welcome to TFI ..have a wonderful time and enjoy your ride
  10. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    Reconsider the Airbags, with Punto you would be travelling on highways then will come a time you would go on for long trips, best to equip one's car for the safety features.

I used to fly to pune from nagpur.. but since the day i have got Punto.. i prefer to drive, thats around 850 kms from here and i never thought that i would be doing that.

Best to extend your budget (if possible) and take the top model.

Regards

Arvind