1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    now linea feels more muscular

17.jpg

05.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    look at the bottom of the front(nose). it become less curvy. I have seen that design in polo, vento. Overall the new one gives a cozy look.What I feel is the new one give it part -of the- game kind look. It pulls it more towards the rest of its competitors. The existing one push it away from the rest because it is too good for it to compared with rest of the others. After seeing and seeing mind says it can be lovable. Who can sing now days "Mere mehboob tujhe meri mohabbt ki kasam" like Rafiji had sung but still like the new songs.
  3. this will please indians no end..just look at the amount of chrome they have put in there....it has actually started to look better by the day..I even like the interiors...ther earlier pictures i saw were not good...but this is modern yet not alien space like...the front seat design makes me very happy..the current linea doesnt utilize its space properly and due to the design of the front seats the rear leg room looks shorter than what it actually is..
  4. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    I like the look of new linea...except for back..

Back of current Linea is downright hot & smashing...but in new Linea its out of place with more cuts than curves...
  5. Narayan

Narayan Regolare

Chennai
    I could observe that there is an AUX-IN on the music system. I hope the USB port is given in a more user friendly place and that there is an option to change tracks on the music player in addition to changing them on the steering buttons. This is a big pain currently with the top end variants !
  6. airfoil

airfoil Novizio

Secunderabad
    I kind of like the new looks, but don't like the large amount of bling. The grille takes some getting used to but to me is reminiscent of the grill on the old bug-Fiats.

The new Linea seems to have shed some of its bulk and is looking somewhat slimmer and more muscular.
  7. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    jut the interiors with the 1.6 mjd would work out for indians i guess... with no change on the exterior
  8. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    i am wondering how would the new punto look like then... considering that it would be deriving its cues/design philosophies from the new linea ???...would it be kept independant??

i still somehow not a fan of the NEW linea design :(

have a look at the pictures of the NEW FORD FOCUS ELECTRIC CAR.....hmmm i gues it looks more of an evolution of the old PUNTO/LINEA nose design!!
    I guess it looks more of a refreshed/evolved design of the punto/linea compared what the official new linea design is dished out. (atleast better than the 2013 linea nose design)

Ford-Focus-Electric3.jpg 06-ford-focus-electric-ces-live-1294410721.jpg 2012-Ford-Focus-Electric_2.jpg rsz-ford-focus-electric-537x255.jpg 2012-ford-focus_100336268_m.jpg Auto_Ford_Focus_Ford-Focus_Electric_027029_.jpg

ford-focus-electric-2012-photo-02.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Even then, these indian guys will say, "Poor quality plastics used, could have been better!! " Do they expect quality of a 40Lakhs car in a 11Lakhs car?
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I'm missing "ZooZoo" (remember Vodafone ad?) like grill in this Linea.

Don't like the rear with registration plate on the boot rather than bumper. The plain uncluttered rear is messed up in this.