1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Who knows may be going with new Linea is like a going for a n arranged marriage. It takes it's own time to prove the value.
    2 people like this.
  2. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    they(In russia and turkey) are planning of introducing linea with 163 ps multiair engine.......yes whopping 163 ps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Herbie

Herbie Regolare

Bombay
    Grande Punto 1.4
    The existing linea and the punto have a design charm which is like wine - " it matures with age". The design theme is just timeless, there is always something more that you discover everytime you glance at it. The design lines are so much organic in its evolution, i feel at times it wants to eek out and talk to you.
    Its like a painting, a poem, a prose which was never conceived with a single meaning but left open to be interpreted by the viewer, with the creator being confident that all the intepratations shall evntually converge at one point and that is what exactly the creator intended to convey "A Mesmerising Beauty".

The New linea design at best just looks ordinarily good. But i guess that was expected as and when the old design was decided to be retired/changed. (after all it was once in lifetime design concept, its not possible to better let alone perfect a 10/10 design yet again by whosoever designer. (We being the lucky ones to own it). So be be happy folks with your respective treasures.

Something akin to tendulkar retiring from cricket one day ....the void left by him post retirement shall never be filled its just we will have to look elsewhere with our expectation bar set lower to be happy. Remember geniuses/brilliance are once in a lifetime affair and are perhaps never repeated or can be repeated and thats the precise reason why they are what they are!! ::T
    4 people like this.
  4. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    guys here it comes 9816571.jpg 9816572.jpg 9816574.jpg 9816575.jpg
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    The more and more I see this new Linea, my hatred towards this design is slowing down :). I think I may end up liking this new Linea when it gets launched in 2013.
  6. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    and now the first ever unseen interior(look at the dials,,,,super cool ,,,the best dial i have seen in any car,,,,like i reported earlier ,,vents are circular)) 9816573.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  7. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    For me, it looks like the size of dash has been reduced. And this will eventually result in more interior space in the new Linea which is good. Design - No comments from me. I will have to have more look at it before I can comment.
  8. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    me 2 sir,,,no wshe is looking more and more attarctive

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

yeah it seems that engineers/designers have focused on getting more n more space,,,may be more space in rear,,,,,

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

they are calling it 2012 fiat linea

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

3 variants ther "easy,urban ,lounge"

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

2603 mm wheelbase,1730 mm width,6 airbags,abs ebd,esp
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  9. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    here some 12.jpg 14.jpg 17.jpg more pics
  10. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    05.jpg rear passenger headroom has certainly increased