1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I feel jealous of Maruti and Hyundais . They don't have to loose anything. Anything that comes on their way is always better. When i see the overall look on road some of the unchanged curves are protecting the Linea and I would say it is not elegant but not bad. The owner has to worry only when a old linea park near his car.
  2. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    @ENkI,RAMESH,sungoa.

i have got an idea of ordering both rear and front bumper with dicky and replace it in 2013 linea.rest everything is same

Thus we can restore the Angel.

now i have got much relived from that weird design.
  3. SPSSM

SPSSM Timido

Gurgaon
    Rear seems like the one that was changed in Verna to Verna Transform..

Although i like the new front grille, rest everything is doing a complete disservcie to the original designers idea.

The car... its got the best ass/back in the category... why they r spoiling it in this new variant!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
  4. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    I think its the Fiat Chrysler venture creeping up in here.

Fiat must have said "we wanna have a go at designing a muscle car" (& they went on to design Dodge Dart)

Chrysler replied "We wanna have a go at designing a beautiful low cost sedan" (& guess what they design)
  5. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    <iframe src="http://www.beyazgazete.com/video/embed/265620/" width="530" height="420" allowtransparency="1" frameborder="0"></iframe>
    this is for video
    1 person likes this.
  6. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    novo-fiat-linea-2013-turquia-02-e1334233006733.jpg
    reports are also there that interiors have changed ,,,,,,,,,,ac vents now are circular,,,,,,,,so the main center console design have also changed
  7. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Any idea about gear box.
  8. avi_loveindia

avi_loveindia Amatore

FiatLand
    Grande Punto 1.2
    no idea of gearbox ,,,but new engines may bring some modification to the gearbox,,,,,these renewed one's will also be exported to Russian market first
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I dont think it will come to India that sooon,
    First the small car will be launched below Punto and might be we get the New Linea by 2014, Hope by then the Fiat-India has their own sales and service bays..
    1 person likes this.
  10. I dont know why...but the more i look at this car the more i like it...initially i too didnt like the new design. If you look at just the front grill it looks old school but the design language carries below to the front bumper and gives it a better look..not happy with the interior job..the car needs better interiors period..