1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

New Linea Uncovered

Discussion in 'Fiat Global News' started by driver, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    huh!!! i wish i could have slapped the face of the designer , ooh sorry deign destroyer. On another note, just get this car if it comes with 1.6mjd, on day 1 remove the front and rear bumpers and simply replaces with old ones. You will be more than happy :)
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Fiat can infact consider giving this option as a upgrade after the launch of this vehicle. Or take the vehicle to a butcher, who will do it in a minute.
    I hope Fiat India, if happens to read this thread, will reconsider at least the grill.
  3. somu_200

somu_200

Hyderabad
  4. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore
    I doubt designer to be Italian. I did not like the design, horrible looks (Verna + Corolla)
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Till now I had thought FIAT is not well versed with its marketing techniques, Now its trying to prove" Hold On!! the same result you can see in design aspect also". Common FIAT , the Linea is ages ahead of its competitors in terms of Design and you are spoiling its elegance!!
  6. driver

driver

ANKARA/TURKEY
    More information.
    The interior is like the new punto evo with beige color instead of red areas in the following photo.
    fiat-grande-punto-evo-2010-fotograflar-07.jpg

2 new photos which will give better idea about the front and rear views.
    1 person likes this.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Elegance = Gone. :(
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    What are the new features included in new Linea?
  9. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Hummm...nice thought for 1.6 MJD but No!!
    No 1.6 MJD, In-fact this car will come with BH-5 1248 Cc with it's top range completely gone.
    Sungoa, As further on specification/features, you can expect another 15 mm addition to the existing GC:up
    I am 100% confirmed today that FIAT is indeed serious now & their cars will soon put Indian market on Fire:p.
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  10. Avinash

Avinash Amatore

Puducherry
    United Kingdom
    Linea 1.3
    They Dynamic version might be elegant to some, if it comes without the boat-shaped lower chrome. Or, atleast they should have given the Viaggio treatment to the front bumper excluding the head-lamps and fog lamps!